Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Windows Devices

Notices

Old 09-19-2016, 03:05 PM   #1
k4955
k4955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k4955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k4955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k4955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k4955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k4955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k4955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k4955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k4955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k4955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k4955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, KF 2015, Nexus 2013 wi-fi, Nokia Lumia 2520, HP Stream 8
Send to Kindle E-mail settings

This feature is not available for any Windows devices such as desktop, laptop or tablets. In my settings I can see Windows devices listed but no email settings for personal documents. Is it normal or is there any other way? I am interested in sending PDF format using the email.

Thanks
k4955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 04:56 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4955 View Post
This feature is not available for any Windows devices such as desktop, laptop or tablets. In my settings I can see Windows devices listed but no email settings for personal documents. Is it normal or is there any other way? I am interested in sending PDF format using the email.

Thanks
I do not believe PDF is one of the supported formats for this app. There are several apps specifically for PDF. As to email you simply email to your account on the device and side load from there in appropriate app.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert