Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Windows Devices

Notices

Old 09-09-2016, 12:32 PM   #1
Lucky113
Lucky113 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle for PC
How can I make MobiHandler work with Windows 10

Does anyone know about the program Alissa's MobiHandler? If so, does anyone know how to make it work with Windows 10 and instructions on how-to? This is exactly the program I was looking for to view my ebook thumbnails in Windows Explorer.
Lucky113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 01:12 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
And this is a Calibre question?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2016, 01:20 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky113 View Post
Does anyone know about the program Alissa's MobiHandler? If so, does anyone know how to make it work with Windows 10 and instructions on how-to? This is exactly the program I was looking for to view my ebook thumbnails in Windows Explorer.
It will NOT show you thumbnails of KF8 (AZW3) eBooks.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 06:13 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Lucky113 - I deleted the duplicate post you made in the Calibre/Library Management subforum.

See rule 3 in the Guidelines link at the bottom all forum pages

Last edited by BetterRed; 09-09-2016 at 08:30 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 07:45 AM   #5
Lucky113
Lucky113 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle for PC
Will MobiHandler work with ePub books/files?
Lucky113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert