Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-17-2018, 06:09 PM   #1
DawnDawn88
Connoisseur
DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: amazon fire 5th gen
Smile New here and looking to find some helpful advice and tips

Hello there my name is dawn and I'm a mail order magazine subscriber and digital magazine/ebook downloader.

I download free ebooks from a free mail order magazine subscription website. All I do is fill in a little business information and I can get free mail order magazines as well as digital magazines and ebooks.

The biggest problem I have is organizing the metadata for my ebooks that is why I decided to look online for some forums to join. That way I can find out how to get the information that I need.

I have a amazon fire 5th gen and I also download the ebooks and digital magazines onto my laptop and store them onto my usb flash drives as well.

But I want to get more organized with my ebooks and magazines. That's why I am here.
DawnDawn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 06:38 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Dawn and welcome to MobileRead. You have come to the right place for tips and good help. Post your questions in the appropriate section and you will get quick and helpful answers
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote