Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 09-26-2020, 09:18 PM   #1
Schnipps
Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schnipps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Lightbulb (Android) E Ink devices & custom ROMs?

Are there any Android E Ink devices with existing (downloadable) custom ROMs, which have already been debloated & stripped of surveillance gear (with potential to install minimal gapps) ?

Avid xda readers, pointers, please.

I know the Yotaphones and the Hisense A5 (among others) can be rooted, but afaik debloating them is still a do-it-yourself exercise (with certain risks). I miss the lazy good old days.
Schnipps is offline   Reply With Quote