Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-17-2021, 03:51 AM   #1
Handicap
Handicap began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite 3
Jailbreak 5.13.5

Hi. I own a Kindle Paperwhite 3 and would like to do a jailbreak. Unfortunately the reader has updated to the latest version. Is there any way to donwgrade? Or is the only way is to take it apart, and play with the serial port?
Handicap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 06:52 AM   #2
radamo
Addict
radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Oasis 9th Gen
I do not believe the new firmware versions are able to be jailbroken or downgraded.
radamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert