Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-08-2020, 11:41 AM   #1
tmanwell
tmanwell began at the beginning.

Device: anything android
"paper white" ereader ANDROID

Hi

I'm new to the forum.
I'm very interested in an ereader (not color tablet) that runs the Android OS. The reason for this is that my *primary purpose/interest is using Hoopla Digital, which does not work with Kindle ereaders etc.

So, looking at Boox (Poke2), and Likebook Mars.

Just looking for some advice here. I'd like to spend as little as possible. My use is primarily library books, so Ovderdrive/Libby and as already mentioned, Hoopla Digital.

Thanks!

T.
tmanwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 02:50 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The Poke 2 looks like it will do. Plus, it will allow you to listen to audiobooks. And it's running Android 9.0.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote