Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 02-04-2011, 07:24 PM   #16
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
I know I have to do a lot of work to sell self-published ebooks, but I really, really like 60, 70, and 85% royalty rates much better than 10-15-25%. If I write enough and work hard enough to sell them, and if ebooks continue to grow in popularity, I can actually get what I'm worth.

If I'm good, then I can make enough to support my family. If not, then it's a good thing they love me.
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote