Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 03-08-2023, 03:56 PM   #1
gabr
gabr began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
basic ereader koreader and epub calibre support

i have already a kindle 10th gen KT4 and want to know if there is a better choice in the market for using koreader and have great standard calibre support to send files (epubs) and remove them. my kindle kt4 is fine for my needs, i dont care about memory because i just mantain in the drive the books i'm reading and not the finished ones, the size is also great i dont know but maybe smaller would be nice.
pdf would be nice but not mandatory.
the problem here is that i live in Brazil and for what i have searched looks like there isnt any other ereaders that arent amazon kindle ones. kobo and liev seems abandoned here in brazil.
gabr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 04:23 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Kobos have the best calibre support, much better than Kindles. And KOReader works well on them. KOReader also works on Pocketbooks, but their Calibre integration isn't quite on the same level as that of Kobos.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert