Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-22-2009, 01:50 AM   #1
nsps
nsps began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hey there

Hi everybody,

I just joined and thought I'd introduce myself. I purchased a Kindle as a Christmas present for my girlfriend, and have been looking through these forums and finding lots of useful info. One subject I'm particularly interested in is various free and inexpensive ebook editions of public domain classics. I've been looking at both the free ones and the mobilereference and other editions that include interactive indexes and other features. Since I don't have a device to test the ebooks in, it's hard to determine what editions are worthwhile, so I'm hoping to find that information here. Anyway, thanks for all your help and I'll see you around the forums.
nsps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:15 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi nsps and welcome to MobileRead. Tons of very well formatted books are available here.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2009, 07:22 AM   #3
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Welcome to MobileRead, browse around the forums, you will find lots of useful links for places to find free / cheap books.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:16 AM   #4
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Welcome!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle, mobi, mobilereference, public domain