Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-22-2018, 06:52 PM   #1
charliebub
Connoisseur
charliebub has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.charliebub has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.charliebub has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Boox Max2
PDF editing app for MAX2 or NOTE

Hi all, I seen this app in Google Play Store and wonder if anyone's tried it with the Boox tablets?
It's called Xodo PDF Reader & Editor and appears to be able to do many useful things?

John B.

p.s. I'll give it a try when my MAX2 arrives and let you know.
charliebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 07:39 PM   #2
doandongnguyen
doandongnguyen began at the beginning.

Device: Dpt-rp1
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebub View Post
Hi all, I seen this app in Google Play Store and wonder if anyone's tried it with the Boox tablets?
It's called Xodo PDF Reader & Editor and appears to be able to do many useful things?

John B.

p.s. I'll give it a try when my MAX2 arrives and let you know.
I used to read and anotate pdf files. It is a wonderful app. It supports many cloud services so I can save up much internal memory.

The problem is that the pen doesn’t work for 3rd party app, so I only use Neoreader.
doandongnguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-22-2018, 07:42 PM   #3
charliebub
Connoisseur
charliebub has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.charliebub has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.charliebub has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doandongnguyen View Post
I used to read and anotate pdf files. It is a wonderful app. It supports many cloud services so I can save up much internal memory.

The problem is that the pen doesn’t work for 3rd party app, so I only use Neoreader.
Oh - that's a pity - does the pen not work at all - perhaps with the touch layer turned off?
Old 05-22-2018, 07:48 PM   #4
doandongnguyen
doandongnguyen began at the beginning.

Device: Dpt-rp1
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebub View Post
Oh - that's a pity - does the pen not work at all - perhaps with the touch layer turned off?
The delay makes me annoying. You still can use Xodo to read but without the pen it is useless.

The delay of Boox’s pen on 3rd party app is very common. Therefore you should not look forward to installing apps for taking note or drawing.
doandongnguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 07:55 PM   #5
charliebub
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by doandongnguyen View Post
The delay makes me annoying. You still can use Xodo to read but without the pen it is useless.

The delay of Boox’s pen on 3rd party app is very common. Therefore you should not look forward to installing apps for taking note or drawing.
Yes, this is what I've read - I'll stick to the built-in one! I tried the note-taking and reading apps with my Boox Note and found them to be fine for my purposes.... I am waiting for a MAX2 to replace the Note - I need the larger size.

Thanks for the feedback.

John B.
Advert