Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 04-19-2017, 08:04 AM   #1
MountainMan1
MountainMan1 might easily be mistaken for a TexanMountainMan1 might easily be mistaken for a TexanMountainMan1 might easily be mistaken for a TexanMountainMan1 might easily be mistaken for a TexanMountainMan1 might easily be mistaken for a TexanMountainMan1 might easily be mistaken for a TexanMountainMan1 might easily be mistaken for a TexanMountainMan1 might easily be mistaken for a TexanMountainMan1 might easily be mistaken for a TexanMountainMan1 might easily be mistaken for a TexanMountainMan1 might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: None
How does the KARMA system work, as far as giving KARMA?

I wanted to give someone KARMA for a helpful post, so I clicked on the button and it was setting at 2, the default I guess. I upped it to 10. I am just wondering if KARMA works on a 1 to 10 scale with 10 being the best, as would seem logical, or if I accidentally didn't give much of a good rating? Thanks
MountainMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 09:48 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan1 View Post
I wanted to give someone KARMA for a helpful post, so I clicked on the button and it was setting at 2, the default I guess. I upped it to 10. I am just wondering if KARMA works on a 1 to 10 scale with 10 being the best, as would seem logical, or if I accidentally didn't give much of a good rating? Thanks
The amount of Karma you can give depends on your own Karma rating.

But it's a rather broken system. Most people are just pleased to get a comment showing that someone likes their post, whether they are given 2 karma points or 2,000,000.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-19-2017, 09:53 AM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Here are a couple of posts about the Karma system...

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=10713

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=104757
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote