Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-25-2018, 04:07 PM   #1
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Kindle Oasis 7 inch

I am selling my 8GB model for I decided to buy 32GB in Champagne Gold. Original box and everything inside it. Device is like new. I read 1 to 2 hrs a day and I seem to need to charge it once every 7 to 14 days just to give you an idea of battery life. In general I charge it once a week

I paid $270 including the tax at Best Buy asking $199 free shipping.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 08:05 AM   #2
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Is it free shipping anywhere in the world? Have you installed custom things on the Oasis, such as Koreader app?
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 10:41 PM   #3
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobama View Post
Is it free shipping anywhere in the world? Have you installed custom things on the Oasis, such as Koreader app?
No just USA otherwise too expensive. I have no clue what koreader is. I did a factory reset so someone else can register it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183325964663

Last edited by HLS; 07-16-2018 at 07:23 PM.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:16 PM   #4
anoukaimee
Enthusiast
anoukaimee began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara, Pixel 6 (Moon Reader/Calibre Companion), Amazon Fire 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post

I paid $270 including the tax at Best Buy asking $199 free shipping.
Hi:

Is the price negotiable at all? And I'd look this up myself but you can probably answer right off the bat: does this have dual band (ac) wifi capabilities?

Thanks! Feel free to PM me if you prefer.
anoukaimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 07:21 PM   #5
HLS
Wizard

I am really confused when people ask me technical Jargon. I just do not understand.

This is WIFI model only. Exactly what Amazon sells on Amazon.com. I did not jailbreak it or make any changes to the hardware or software. I de-registered it from my account and did a factory reset so the next owner can register it
Old 07-16-2018, 07:24 PM   #6
HLS
Wizard

I tried to update the selling link on the earlier post for I relisted it in case I missed something here it is again good till 07/21 i think. Price lowered

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183325964663
Old 07-16-2018, 08:09 PM   #7
anoukaimee
Enthusiast
anoukaimee began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara, Pixel 6 (Moon Reader/Calibre Companion), Amazon Fire 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
I am really confused when people ask me technical Jargon. I just do not understand.

This is WIFI model only. Exactly what Amazon sells on Amazon.com. I did not jailbreak it or make any changes to the hardware or software. I de-registered it from my account and did a factory reset so the next owner can register it
I'm sorry, AC is just a newer wifi standard, allows for better connectivity on a different band in crowded (urban) environments.

And if anyone asks you again, you can tell them "it is dual band, supports n, but isn't full a/c" See attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wifi.PNG
Views:	273
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	165073  
anoukaimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:36 PM   #8
HLS
Wizard

I sold the oasis thanks for the interest
Old 07-24-2018, 07:37 PM   #9
HLS
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoukaimee View Post
I'm sorry, AC is just a newer wifi standard, allows for better connectivity on a different band in crowded (urban) environments.

And if anyone asks you again, you can tell them "it is dual band, supports n, but isn't full a/c" See attached.

Now i can look smart lol
Old 07-24-2018, 07:37 PM   #10
HLS
Wizard

you can use the link to look at my ebay profile I am now selling my new ipad owned fo ronly 2 months. i decided to buy the Ipad pro