Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 02-16-2022, 09:32 PM   #1
GoBucks 44070
GoBucks 44070 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Calibre Companion Cloud Issues

Hello-

I am having issues setting up Calibre on my PC through Dropbox, then getting it connected to Calibre Companion on my Android phone then able to read using MoonReader+. However from what I can tell my have it connected correctly on the PC at least I can see all my books in the Calibre app on my PC from the computer server.

I have Calibre Companion set up for Drop Box and logged in. But when it has me sync Calibre Companion with the library on Drop Box that I have just setup with Dropbox. The library is not there.

I have no idea where it is or what I did or where to even start to look to get it back....

PLEASE HELP!!!!!
GoBucks 44070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 03:52 AM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 6/14, Like-/Meebook 2/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
I do not understand the question:
You set up a library in Calibre on the PC?
Did you quit Calibre before Dropbox sync?
You then synced that library to Dropbox?
And Calibre Companion doesn't recognize this library in the Dropbox connection?
Is it like this?

Last edited by ottischwenk; 02-20-2022 at 03:56 AM.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert