Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-20-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Updated Calibre driver

Hi

I don't normally do this but since I packaged it up here is an updated calibre driver until the 0.7.30 release comes out the end of next week.

This is only needed by Windows users of the Wifi Kobo (or Beta for the original). Whoever decided that the \ was a better path separator should be slapped hard.
  1. save it to your desktop (or somewhere)
  2. Open calibre
  3. Select Preferences
  4. Select Plugins
  5. Navigate to Devices and find the Kobo driver
  6. Disable the kobo driver
  7. Click the box next to the plugin file field
  8. Locate the plugin
  9. Click ok
  10. click Add
  11. Click Apply
  12. close calibre

restart and connect the kobo and the issue with the Im_Reading list getting reset should be resolved.

Remember that when 0.7.30 is released you will need to remove this version of the driver and reenable the delivered driver.

Sorry about the issue this caused, but I try not to use Windows when I can avoid it...

Tim
Attached Files
File Type: zip kobo_plugin.zip (6.8 KB, 304 views)
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote