Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 12-17-2008, 02:03 PM   #16
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
(is that a reference to something ? what's up with the "i approve" posts ?)

i'm starting to see why texans are known for exagerration and flattery...
A hangover of all the politcal campaigning here. After the ad, you always heard, "My name is <blank> and I approved this message." I just couldn't resist....

We Texans never exaggerate our flattery. Especially not with pretty Queens. It can't be done...
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:05 PM   #17
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
A hangover of all the politcal campaigning here. After the ad, you always heard, "My name is <blank> and I approved this message." I just couldn't resist....
aaaaaah, now i understand. i should have guessed that. thanks.
Quote:
We Texans never exaggerate our flattery. Especially not with pretty Queens. It can't be done...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2008, 05:16 PM   #18
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Well, I don't mind converting such a splendid tale. But RWood made such a good job with the previous MR story. If he wants to do it, then I don't want to step on his toes.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 05:17 PM   #19
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Well, I don't mind converting such a splendid tale. But RWood made such a good job with the previous MR story. If he wants to do it, then I don't want to step on his toes.
maybe he'll do an audio version again.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:21 PM   #20
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

So, should I wait, or get started?
Advert
Old 12-17-2008, 05:23 PM   #21
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Well, if he wants a high pitch squeaky voice, I can do my own part. SSRSE
Old 12-17-2008, 05:26 PM   #22
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
So, should I wait, or get started?
you could always do the basic formats, and save the really obscure ones for him. he seems to like those.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Well, if he wants a high pitch squeaky voice, I can do my own part. SSRSE
heeheehee... that's just how i imagined red talking...
Old 12-17-2008, 05:27 PM   #23
Patricia
Reader

OK. I'll get going.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:30 PM   #24
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
you could always do the basic formats, and save the really obscure ones for him. he seems to like those.

heeheehee... that's just how i imagined red talking...
Actually Queen Z. It would be neat if each person could voice their own avatar, and have RWoods assemble it all together, and put in the sound effects.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:09 PM   #25
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
But we're still waiting for the MOVIE!!!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 06:18 PM   #26
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
But we're still waiting for the MOVIE!!!
right, right !!! who did you say you wanted to play you, vr ?
Old 12-17-2008, 07:06 PM   #27
Patricia
Reader

Well, I've uploaded in our usual three versions.

I'm attaching the BD file, in case RWood feels like making other versions available, etc.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Edward Sir_The Case of the Golden Coprolite.zip (46.3 KB, 360 views)
Old 12-17-2008, 07:16 PM   #28
zelda_pinwheel

thank you patricia !!
Old 12-17-2008, 08:50 PM   #29
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

A Bow and Thanks to Everybody For Their Kindness

Y'all all seem more impressed with this story than I am. I guess it's because I was on the other side of the curtain. Anyway, I hope you will all take it as a gift to one and all for the season. (Even if you don't believe in the season.)
As Jake Beauregard told Nobody... "Keep you mind and your heart open."

Ralphie.

P.S. I hope everybody whose avatars that were portrayed in the story felt that the portrayals weren't too far off the mark. Or at least not insulting....
Old 12-22-2008, 03:27 PM   #30
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I just finished reading it, and I must say, it was wonderful. You did a great job and should be very proud of it. Thank you for such a terrific story!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote