Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 02-01-2016, 10:43 PM   #61
MegAnne
MegAnne began at the beginning.

Device: HTC Sensation
Sigh. Guess FictionDB decided to not make our life easier At, this point, if you could find a way to get those 1-3 letters code, I would happily use them. If not, I'm really grateful for tour hep
MegAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2016, 11:38 PM   #62
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE
What do you need the three letter codes for? They are a short-hand for the lists. The full length genre they map to is already being fetched.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 08:01 PM   #63
MegAnne

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
What do you need the three letter codes for? They are a short-hand for the lists. The full length genre they map to is already being fetched.
Because those codes give the "main" genre. Before FictionDB changed, there was only one Genre and that was perfect. Now, I get a bunch of Genres and becomes hard to figure out what the real Genre is. Exactly the same happens with Goodreads. So I've been using FantasticFiction but it does not have as many books as FictionDB has.
Old 02-08-2016, 08:21 AM   #64
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegAnne View Post
Because those codes give the "main" genre. Before FictionDB changed, there was only one Genre and that was perfect. Now, I get a bunch of Genres and becomes hard to figure out what the real Genre is. Exactly the same happens with Goodreads. So I've been using FantasticFiction but it does not have as many books as FictionDB has.
Sorry, but pulling an extra page for each book i going a bit farther than I want to at the moment. I am mainly interested in getting it working again, and I think it is.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 03:48 PM   #65
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
v1.0.10 released

Changes in this release
  • Site changes for search results page.

Thanks to davidfor for making the changes.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-30-2016, 01:37 PM   #66
MegAnne

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Sorry, but pulling an extra page for each book i going a bit farther than I want to at the moment. I am mainly interested in getting it working again, and I think it is.
Oh I did not mean to ask for more, I'm quite happy with what you provided!
Old 01-30-2017, 05:15 PM   #67
Rellwood
Library Breeder
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (2), KPW2 (1), KP3 (2)