Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-20-2011, 10:13 AM   #1
kayus4321
kayus4321 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Wink Seo Predators-People are not reading Internet business books

The internet community is growing by the day and many author or publishersd are not tapping into the huge advantage blogging and owning a website could do to their business of writing.

The Seo predators is a timely ebook to help them understrand how to make themselves visible online as well as make sales through having top placed blogs or website in the Google search engine.

This is an e book for all webmasters and bloggers.There is virtually nobody that don't have a blog or website these days of information technology.Having been in blogging for the past 2years,I discovered that there is more to writing articles and putting up a post on your blog. I did this for the past 1 year I took to blogging and i found out that i was not reaching to as many people as i wanted until the search engine optimization guru,Brad Callen came to my rescue.

It was from Brad all time best seller -Understanding Search engine optimization that I disocverd that I get my blog or site to a large number of people without paying for it.No advertising.Just purely organic traffic from the search engine like Google,Yahoo.It is from this experience that I put together this e book.

I start this fist chapter by giving some motivation on how you can make money doing SEO with your blog or website.hen the rest of the ebook talks about how to do effective Search engine optimization.

Effective SEO is about putting in place proper back links process as a prop to your blog or website inj order for these search engine,especially Google to notice what your blog is all about and rank you in their in Search engine result page as one of the top 10.

If you are not in the top 10 of SERP,you won't be making your blog or site visible as you would want it except you want it private.And in this days of information proliferation through the net,one sure way is to push your blog to the top of Google search engine result page to make your impact and influence felt with your blog or website.

In all,the basic thing is getting as many back link as you can to push your blog to the top.Back links is the technical term for getting high quality sites or blog link to your blog or you link to them as this what Google reads to rate your blog to the top of their result page.

The Seo Predators is the first in the series of search engine optimization methods or strategies.Do watch out for more.

Click the link for a copy of this book Seo Predators:Hunting For Top Position In Google Using Search Engine Optimization 2011
kayus4321 is offline   Reply With Quote