Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 09-25-2010, 04:20 AM   #1
anarcHy
anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Cybook gen 3, Opus
Do I need to download python before I plugin mobi dedrm

ok, guys idiot question from a techno scared female

Do I need to down load Python before I can plugin the mobidedrm thing into calibre?

and if so if I have just downlad calibre and therefore are using the latest version and Iam running a windows XP computer, which version of python do i need?

and I have reading some where that I need to download 2 types of python files is this correct?
anarcHy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:09 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarcHy View Post
Do I need to down load Python before I can plugin the mobidedrm thing into calibre?
Per board policy we don't give lessons in using DeDRM tools here, but any plugin you have, designed to be used with calibre, does not need any other software installed to use said plugin. Of course with any plugin it is always best to have the latest update (o.16?) available.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2010, 09:33 AM   #3
anarcHy
anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!anarcHy rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Cybook gen 3, Opus
thanks for that, I managed to get a plugin to work in calibre and now Iam a happy bunny. Calibre is such an impressive piece of kit
anarcHy is offline   Reply With Quote