Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-23-2010, 06:14 PM   #1
Lori Devoti
Author and Nook Lover
Lori Devoti began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Romantic Comedy set in Ozarks & featuring a pug :) $2.99

Hi, everyone! I'm new to the boards, but look forward to finding my way around. I have a Nook that I love, although I can't get the update to download...Okay, not going there right now.

This book was originally published by Kensington Books. I just recently got my rights back and decided to put it out myself digitally. It was fun being able to do my own cover and back cover copy for this one. I also added some bonus content that wasn't in the original--a recipe for Granny's fried apple pies (featured in the story) and a historical romance short that was previously unpublished. The story, Follow the Signs, is also set in the Ozarks and revolves around romantic superstitions.

Patsy Lee Clark knows what she wants - out of Daisy Creek and away from everything country. That is until Will Barnes rolls back into her life. This bad boy from her past spent fourteen years making up for teenage mistakes. Now he's ready for a fresh beginning. The harder Patsy tries to escape her Ozark roots, the more Will reminds her of what makes them special. The harder Will tries to start over, the more Patsy and her family get in his way. Can Will convince Patsy they belong together in Daisy Creek or will she follow her dream and leave him and the Ozarks forever?

Read Reviews Here

Order on Kindle for $2.99 w/bonus Content

Buy at Smashwords for $2.99 w/bonus Content

Thanks for looking!
Lori
Lori Devoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 06:22 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Lori Devoti.

Take a moment, and use the 'introduce myself' link below to start a new thread and meet us~

Best luck with your book.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:04 AM   #3
Lori Devoti
Author and Nook Lover

Thanks, Desertgrandma!
Old 11-24-2010, 09:05 AM   #4
Lori Devoti
Author and Nook Lover

Also, wanted to mention I put a coupon up at Smashwords for this book (for the holiday). It expires Sunday. 25% off Here's the code... DT47L
Thanks!
Lori

Tags
contemporary romance, ozarks, pug, romance, romantic comedy