Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-10-2017, 12:12 AM   #34576
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Bummer about the cup, Tarana. I think we all have a favourite cup that just makes the tea better.

Faux San Pellegrino most of the day today, recovering from an overly brined Thanksgiving turkey.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:43 AM   #34577
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Lipton Darjeeling
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-10-2017, 12:31 PM   #34578
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Fresh squeezed OJ, and a large mug of Peet's Major Dickason's Blend
Old 10-10-2017, 06:18 PM   #34579
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Ice water .... still lethally humid here ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 08:24 PM   #34580
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Bigelow Pomegranate Pizzazz herbal tea
Advert
Old 10-10-2017, 10:33 PM   #34581
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Just starting the last tea of the day. I opened a box of Temple of Heaven Special Gunpowder green tea. I don't like many green teas, but this is much more like an Oolong.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 11:33 AM   #34582
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba

ITO EN Oi Ocha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Just starting the last tea of the day. I opened a box of Temple of Heaven Special Gunpowder green tea. I don't like many green teas, but this is much more like an Oolong.
I like that one, too. It's really sensitive to both oversteeping and water that's too hot, however, getting bitter quickly. In fact, I think it was CRussell pointing that exact fact out to me a couple years ago that turned it into a tea that I really enjoy.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:34 PM   #34583
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Difflugia View Post
ITO EN Oi Ocha

I like that one, too. It's really sensitive to both oversteeping and water that's too hot, however, getting bitter quickly. In fact, I think it was CRussell pointing that exact fact out to me a couple years ago that turned it into a tea that I really enjoy.
I doubt it. But it might have been CRussel who did. I go through periods of drinking almost no green teas, to drinking a lot. Lately, though, I seem to be stuck in a rut. Black coffee or black tea, preferably a China Black. And this morning? Yeah. Peet's Major Dickason's Blend.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:47 AM   #34584
cromag
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The third day this week that I started off with convenience store coffee. But today there wasn't time for anything else.

Thursday should be better!
Old 10-12-2017, 03:59 AM   #34585
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Reader
water,just for rehydration!
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 09:35 AM   #34586
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I doubt it. But it might have been CRussel who did.
My mistake! I apologize (I know you're not making a big deal of it, but I do try to get people's names right).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I go through periods of drinking almost no green teas, to drinking a lot. Lately, though, I seem to be stuck in a rut. Black coffee or black tea, preferably a China Black. And this morning? Yeah. Peet's Major Dickason's Blend.
I drank a lot of green and oolong tea for quite a while and thought I liked them better than black tea. It turns out that the green and oolong teas were just higher quality than what I was used to and I was actually learning that I like good tea. Since then, I've had enough varied black tea to realize that's what I prefer when the quality is comparable.

This morning it's Golden Sail organic Chinese black tea.
Old 10-12-2017, 08:37 PM   #34587
cromag

And ... started the day with another tall foam cup of convenience store coffee.

But now I'm unwinding with my first mug of tea for the day.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:43 PM   #34588
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Coffee, followed by fresh squeezed orange juice, followed by some delicious Lion Mountain Keemun.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:26 PM   #34589
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Guinness Nitro IPA -- the end of a looooooooooooooong week ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:12 PM   #34590
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Dogfish Head Flesh and Blood IPA
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?