BLACK 61 66.30%
BLUE 10 10.87%
LILAC 11 11.96%
SILVER 14 15.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2011, 11:41 PM   #16
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
Lilac. And yes, it was my first choice.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #17
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sao View Post
Lilac. And yes, it was my first choice.
Thats a cool color.

rgards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2011, 11:50 AM   #18
robdrob
Enthusiast
robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: almost every kindle,iPad,android tablet,kobo you name it
Black until I put my custom Gel Skin that I should get today. Great super quick service by them even on a custom order 3 days.
robdrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:05 PM   #19
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdrob View Post
Black until I put my custom Gel Skin that I should get today. Great super quick service by them even on a custom order 3 days.
Can you show us the skin before during application and after?

regards

jack
Old 06-30-2011, 07:17 PM   #20
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
Black..first choice.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2011, 07:20 PM   #21
robdrob
Enthusiast
robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Reply to jackastor :I shall try. Hopefully I can get it on correctly
Old 06-30-2011, 08:13 PM   #22
jackastor
Wizard

Quote:
Thanks, nice to know we can make small changes

regards

jack
Old 07-01-2011, 11:36 AM   #23
jackastor
Wizard

Quote:
Hey hows the gel skin comming?

regards

jack
Old 07-01-2011, 11:47 AM   #24
know-one
Connoisseur
know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kOBO
I'll give you a clue: real men wear black...
know-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:49 PM   #25
jackastor
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by know-one View Post
I'll give you a clue: real men wear black...
Real men wear what their wives tell em...

Lol

regards

jack
Old 07-01-2011, 09:20 PM   #26
robdrob
Enthusiast

Jackastor
regards
jack
I have the pictures on my computer but I can't seem to figure out to attach to my post.
Any Help Please ???
Old 07-01-2011, 09:32 PM   #27
jackastor
Wizard

Quote:
Jackastor
regards
jack
I have the pictures on my computer but I can't seem to figure out to attach to my post.
Any Help Please ???
hmm from what i can see choose additional options when you start your post.. its at the bottom of the screen under post icons just scroll down from your browser.
select manage attachments
select browse and select the folder and attach
there is my test
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3d_product_design.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	73654  
Old 07-02-2011, 02:52 AM   #28
TedJ
Groupie
TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: Kobo Touch
You can also upload them to an image hosting site and embed them in your post using [img][/img] tags.
TedJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:51 AM   #29
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
OMG!!! Magnum make Hot Chocolate?!?!?!?
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:33 AM   #30
robdrob
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post

regards

jack
Here are the photos I hope they are ok .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pinky1.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	73676   Click image for larger version

Name:	pinky2.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	73677   Click image for larger version

Name:	pinky3.jpg
Views:	177