Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-31-2010, 10:18 PM   #1
tmb2
tmb2 began at the beginning.

Device: prs 600
how to synchronize calibre to reader

i did a search but didn't find anything about this topic. if it has already been discussed if someone could post the link i'd appreciate it. otherwise, is there a way to synchronize calibre to my sony prs600 where it doesn't make duplicates? i've been altering the meta tags in calibre and then bulk loading (ctrl a and then send to device) but i'm starting to find duplicate files on the reader. any help would be appreciated. thanks!
tmb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:02 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmb2 View Post
i did a search but didn't find anything about this topic. if it has already been discussed if someone could post the link i'd appreciate it. otherwise, is there a way to synchronize calibre to my sony prs600 where it doesn't make duplicates? i've been altering the meta tags in calibre and then bulk loading (ctrl a and then send to device) but i'm starting to find duplicate files on the reader. any help would be appreciated. thanks!
There isn't a sync function. Delete the books on your reader and send them fresh.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2010, 01:03 AM   #3
tmb2
tmb2 began at the beginning.

Device: prs 600
that's a bummer.....
tmb2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, sony prs600, synchronize