Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-17-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
MargaretLake
Enthusiast
MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
February Freebie

I'm offering this sweet Valentine's story free on Smashwords for the month of February. Please spread the word and help me reach my goal of 1,000 free downloads.

It was Valentine's Day and Holly was alone ... again. Darren, her husband of three years, was away on business more often than he was home. He'd called this morning, told her he loved her, and flowers would be waiting at work. But it wasn't enough. Not anymore. And when he came home again, Holly was determined to do something about it. She just didn't know what.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/42164

Five Star Review: "Very sweet and very real. Great Writing."

Thanks for taking a look. M
MargaretLake is offline   Reply With Quote