Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-22-2016, 08:23 AM   #1
kruemelkeksfan
kruemelkeksfan began at the beginning.

Device: iMac (around 10 years old) OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Question epubs lost under OSX 10.6

Hey guys,

my mother just asked me about a strange problem she had with her calibre-library: she claimed, that all her epubs suddenly disappeared and were not found, while the program suggested her, she would have moved the files. Upon investigation she found out, that all epubs were in a new folder called "New Objects" or something like this (She couldnt remember the exact name). PDF's were still in place. She said, that the folder was kind off weird and that she would never have created a folder like that herself.
So it seems like either OS X (she is running 10.6 on a super-old iMac) or calibre moved the files to a new folder automatically for some strange reason.

Anyone of you experienced this before or knows, what could cause this?
kruemelkeksfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, epub, file moving, folder, os x 10.6