Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-17-2012, 01:21 PM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Bargain (DRM-free @ Ellora) 20% off Mari Carr "Wild Irish" series [Romance]

If you happened to enjoy Mari Carr's Come Monday, the 1st in her "Wild Irish" series of contemporary looks-like-mostly-erotic romances (there's a Blush non-erotic volume somewhere in the lot) when it was one of publisher Ellora's Cave's bi-weekly Free Reads selections in October and were thinking of picking up the rest, well, you're in luck*.

Until March 27th, Ellora is offering 20% off all e-book volumes in the Wild Irish series when you buy directly from them.

No coupon is required and this discount stacks on top of Ellora's existing "generally cheaper if you buy from us already" store price, and for comparison purposes, book 2, Ruby Tuesday, is $5.20 for Canadians at Amazon regularly and $4.15 at Ellora during the sale.

Linkage for the series page, where all the eligible volumes are marked with SALE in the title. There's 7 novels and a "Quickie" in total.

Ellora's similar 20% off sale on Laurann Dohner's Cyborg Seduction series continues until March 20th, if you're interested.

Even though the overwhelming majority of their catalogue is stuff I'm flat-out not interested in, I approve of their beginning to offer special sales on their DRM-free MultiFormat direct-buy catalogue, and hope they get around eventually to their Roberta Gellis historical reprints, at which point I will promptly buy the lot which I didn't already pick up for 99 cents from the Values from the Vault sale which incidentally is still ongoing if you want to browse through the offerings.

* I will refrain from making a horrible joke about the luck of the Irish. That is my good deed for the day.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote