Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-25-2010, 03:14 AM   #1
babsi60
babsi60 began at the beginning.

Device: onyx boox 60
Help

Hi I`m in Germany and I need help.
Can any other help me in German, because my English is not so good.

My new Onyx Boox 60 reader can`t read Epub-DRM books. The reader is authorisized by Adobe digital etitions. The reader has the firmware 1.3 20100318
On the reader came the notice: Cannot open the document. Load Error
babsi60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:18 AM   #2
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
did you move the books to the device using adobe de or did you just drag and drop them into a folder?
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2010, 04:30 AM   #3
babsi60
babsi60 began at the beginning.

Device: onyx boox 60
help

I move the books to the device using adobe de
babsi60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 06:35 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Hya, Babsi. good to have your new company, but if you're struggling with language, why not go to the German forums here at Mobile Read or a German thread here? Our German MR friends have formed a generous and wise group and I'm sure you'll more easily find the help you need in your own first language. Good luck and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:27 AM   #5
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
I seem to remember there was a problem with Adobe DRM in one of the firmware versions. An upgrade to the latest might help.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert