Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-08-2008, 04:08 PM   #91
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Hey everybody! Great forum, helped me a lot with the choice of my e-reader!

And now "on topic":

Hanlin V3 in Freiburg, Germany
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 04:09 PM   #92
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Welcome to the forum, LCF.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2008, 06:36 PM   #93
Dedale
Guest Star
Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-700, Nook STR
Anyone in Tokyo...?
Dedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:29 PM   #94
Johns1NOnly
Loves2Design <3
Johns1NOnly doesn't litterJohns1NOnly doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505, Ipad, Kindle DX
is there anyone in the Hampton roads area of Virginia that has a cybook that would be willing to meet somewhere so i could see how it work compared to the Sony PRS-505. I pay for the drinks!
Johns1NOnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:30 PM   #95
baileywick
baileywick began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 7
Have Cybook Gen3 and Nokia N800 in Santa Fe, NM

Would like to see Sony 505 and Iliad.
baileywick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2009, 08:24 AM   #96
redonwhite
redonwhite began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad 2 (hopefully?)
I'd like to see one in Tokyo as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedale View Post
Anyone in Tokyo...?
I would like to try an iRex out in Tokyo... Anyone? Will buy some nama!
redonwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:56 AM   #97
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
iRex DR1000S Melbourne CBD/Southeastern suburbs

Happy to show off my DR1000S to anyone in Melbourne.

I'd be up for a Melbourne Meet-Up, too.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:31 PM   #98
kiwik
Enthusiast
kiwik began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One (ex Kindle, Sony 505)
Sony PRS-505 in Auckland, New Zealand

Happy to show this to anyone, there's no shop here that even has them.
kiwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:27 PM   #99
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Chicago or near west 'burbs, Kindle

I work downtown in the loop, and live in the suburbs. Debra
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:31 PM   #100
xianfox
Ebook Addict
xianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it is

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I guess I need to change mine to a happy to demo the Sony PRS-700 in Appleton, WI now that I've sold the iLiad.
xianfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 07:05 AM   #101
readingaloud
Enthusiast
readingaloud is on a distinguished road

Device: iRex iLiad; Sony Reader; Amazon Kindle
Zug, Switzerland

Can demo:

iRex iLiad (v. 1 and "book edition"), Digital Reader
Sony Reader 500, 505, 700
Amazon Kindle 1, 2
Ectaco Jetbook

Last edited by readingaloud; 04-06-2009 at 07:46 AM. Reason: adding device
readingaloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 11:18 AM   #102
Arianedreams
Arianedreams began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Sony PRS-505 in Cambridge, UK.
Arianedreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:12 PM   #103
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
SF Bay Area, California

Sony PRS-505

San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley are easy; San Jose is possible.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:46 AM   #104
Arch
Arch began at the beginning.

Device: none
I would love to see an Iliad in Adelaide.
Arch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:50 PM   #105
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Can demo an Astak EZ Reader (Hanlin v3) in Dixon, IL. (couple hours out of Chicago)
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
demo, in person, meetup, show