Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-06-2013, 03:34 PM   #1
Julien Pham
Connoisseur
Julien Pham began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
How to revert back to an official firmware?

Hi,

A long time ago I used the screensaver hack, don't remember which one, for the Kindle Touch 3G.

Now I would like to revert back to an official one.

Anybody can explain me how?

Thanks
Julien Pham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:51 PM   #2
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
The easiest, though not necessarily fastest way is probably to use Kubrick to go back to a clean state, I guess. It would also match the task indicated by your post's subject (and solve the problem posed in the message text).
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2013, 09:35 PM   #3
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien Pham View Post
Hi,

A long time ago I used the screensaver hack, don't remember which one, for the Kindle Touch 3G.

Now I would like to revert back to an official one.

Anybody can explain me how?

Thanks

If I HAD to guess its Nilujes.. His unistallers are pretty solid. try the latest one.

Failing that.

KUBRICK.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote