Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 05-05-2019, 10:51 AM   #1
gunilla
gunilla began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab S
Epub-problems in tablets

Although my epub-file validate without problem in http://valildator.idpf.org and everything seems okay in Adobe Digital Editions there are problems in my tablets. In the app Aldiko in Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 no images show up and in the app Bluefire Reader in iPad Air every page is empty, no text, no images, nothing? What is this due to?
gunilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 11:41 AM   #2
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone X/6/iPad 1,2 & Air/Surface Pro/Kindle PW
Going to need to see an example of your html/css code for us to deduce whats wrong...I haven't quite developed my far-seeing or mind reading skills to that level.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 02:55 PM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Aura H2O, Aura HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Air, Tolino epos
I agree with turtle91. Please attach an example of an epub that shows those issues. if it is copyright, look for scrambleebook either as the calibre plugin or the standalone version and then post the scrambled version. I'm going to assume that since it is your epub, DRM is not going to be an issue.

See ScrambleEbook: Getting help with copyrighted books for the calibre plugin or this thread for the standalone version:Scrambling copyright ebooks to help troubleshoot problems ??? .

And, please, do not post the same issue in multiple places.

Last edited by DNSB; 05-05-2019 at 03:06 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 10:34 PM   #4
gunilla
gunilla began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab S
I have now installed Adobe-ID in BluefireReader and then the images appeared. I don´t know why I need Adobe-ID when inte is a file I have made myself. However, it works. But there is still problems to get the images in Aldiko. I have written to Aldiko support but has not get any answer yet.
gunilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 12:16 PM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Moderator Notice
Please stop double-posting and double-following-up on your double-posts.

Pick one thread (this one or the one in the Sigil forum) and stick with it.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote