Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 02-04-2020, 12:05 PM   #1
Pale
Pale began at the beginning.

Device: None
Inkpad 3 and Inkpad 3 Pro

Hello everyone,

I am completely new to the e-reader community. I have a lot of ebooks that I would love to read and I went on a search for an ebook reader. From what I searched up it appears that Inkpad would be the perfect choice given the country I am in and the limited options I have (Kindle,Kobo and Pocketbook are the ones I have access to.)

I am contemplating on buying either Inkpad 3 or an Inkpad 3 Pro. Could anyone be so kind as to provide me with the differences they have? I would also like to buy a stylus with the E-reader. I am asking here as I came across very little reviews on both devices.

Love you all!
Pale
Pale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 12:10 PM   #2
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
The Inkpad 3 Pro has Bluetooth, water protection, no micro SD card slot, weighs 15 g more (225 g) and has 16 GB of space instead of 8 GB.

You don't need a stylus with the Pocketbook devices. I wouldn't know if you'd be able to use one, anyway.
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-04-2020, 12:16 PM   #3
Pale
Pale began at the beginning.

Device: None
Hey LucyOne,

I am really thankful for your quick reply, wonderfully presented the differences! This is what I found from a goodreader article. I

"We mentioned stylus a few times, you can do it with EPUBS, PDFS and also with the dedicated note taking app. You need a capacitive stylus, one that you can draw on your smartphone or tablet, but it is important to note that the Pocketbook PRO does not have a WACOM layer, just a capacitive one. In our hands on review video, we go over all of this." -Source https://goodereader.com/blog/electro...k-inkpad-3-pro
Pale is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#ereader, #helpmechoose, #inkpad, #inkpadpro