Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-20-2024, 10:44 AM   #16
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Didn't expanding the submenu where you saw the sublist clear it up?

What about Add Books to Convert Books (change '-' to 'to')? That might expose some language/translation issues.
It was a paradigm shift that just wasn't immediately intuitive for me. Never crossed my mind anyone would list actions alphabetically in groups like that.

So my first thought seeing Add Books to Convert Books would be "I have to add book as new to convert them? Why can't I convert books I already have?"

I can't answer whether it would be worthwhile or not. I may be the only one.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote