Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-05-2024, 06:00 AM   #1036
LuisBrandao
LuisBrandao began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
That should be relatively easy to do properly with a NickelHook mod (similar to how NickelClock works), or hackily with a script and FBInk. I don't have time to work on this myself, though.
Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately I have no clue how to go at it. Would it be something doable in the future?
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
It looks like @geek1011 doesn't have the time to do a "proper job" for a suitable patch. The only, much simpler, patch for nickel.yaml I could find was one which sets the caption background to black and looks like the attached screenshot.

As you can see - pretty bad - not least because there's no way to affect the footer without also affecting the header.

You could just read with Dark Mode switched on. That would make it hard to see any uneven lighting.
Main problem is that that suggestion seems to leave the corners white, which is where I notice most of the unevenness :/

About reading in full dark mode, when I did it, specially in bed with all lights off, the white flash for the screen refresh almost left me blind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
You could also disable the frontlight and switch to using a reading lamp, and then you'll never be bothered by the unevenness again.
It has crossed my mind x)
LuisBrandao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 05:16 AM   #1037
hatuluang
Connoisseur
hatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheese

Progress bar Black to Grey.

Hi, I would like to ask if is there a patch to change the color of the progress bar from black to grey/dark grey. thank you
hatuluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2024, 10:10 AM   #1038
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatuluang View Post
Hi, I would like to ask if is there a patch to change the color of the progress bar from black to grey/dark grey. thank you
There are various progress bars in the GUI. Which specific one are you asking about?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 10:28 AM   #1039
hatuluang
Connoisseur
hatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheese

The progress bar at the bottom of the page in reading mode.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	progress bar.png
Views:	39
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	206328  
Old 02-12-2024, 11:13 AM   #1040
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatuluang View Post
The progress bar at the bottom of the page in reading mode.
I had a look around in the nickel CSS files for progress bar stuff. I did find one instance which looked hopeful but unfortunately, when I beta-tested a different bar colour, it only affected the progress bars on the book reading stats page (More > Activity) not the one at the bottom of the reading page - as in your screenshot.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
Advert
Old 02-12-2024, 11:48 AM   #1041
hatuluang
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I had a look around in the nickel CSS files for progress bar stuff. I did find one instance which looked hopeful but unfortunately, when I beta-tested a different bar colour, it only affected the progress bars on the book reading stats page (More > Activity) not the one at the bottom of the reading page - as in your screenshot.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
It is ok, Thank you

Last edited by hatuluang; 02-12-2024 at 11:14 PM.
Old 02-16-2024, 08:02 PM   #1042
getthething
getthething has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.getthething has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.getthething has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Apologies if I missed this, but is it possible to set the landscape button previous/advance orientation independently of the portrait orientation? Libra 2
getthething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 01:23 PM   #1043
LuisBrandao
LuisBrandao began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisBrandao View Post
Hello everyone,

First of all, thanks for the great work being done here. I'd like to request a patch, if it's possible.

I'm a little obsessed with the unevenness of my screen's lightning - I can clearly see whiter corners at the bottom and the white / yellow colour merging. It's probably nothing to most people but, probably a little OCD-induced, I notice it every single time I reach the bottom of a page. I've switched devices, with some success, but not total.

I've also seen some improvements playing around the bottom margins and removing Book progress - in short, having more text in the bottom of the page improves the experience except for the specific line of text at the bottom, where I can see the unevenness while reading.

Then it occurred to me that this could be greatly improved if the area dedicated to book progress and below could be in dark mode, while all the rest in regular white mode (this way the dark part would hide the uneven light). It would look something like the attached image:

Is this something doable?

Thank you so much!
Luís

Asking again if anybody would be able to help!
Thank you so much
LuisBrandao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 04:13 AM   #1044
ahmadalsaady
ahmadalsaady began at the beginning.

Arabic Keyboard

Could you please upload this code to the libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml as I do not know how to use GitHub, it is an Arabic keyboard layout, I tested it and it works.

Quote:
Arabic Keyboard (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2/Forma/Libra):
- Enabled: no
- PatchGroup: Keyboard alternatives
- Description: |
Replaces keys on the Extended Latin keypad with Arabic Layout.
[SNIP Incorrect code]

Last edited by pdurrant; 02-28-2024 at 02:15 AM. Reason: correct code in next post
ahmadalsaady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 08:26 AM   #1045
ahmadalsaady
ahmadalsaady began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadalsaady View Post
Could you please upload this code to the libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml as I do not know how to use GitHub, it is an Arabic keyboard layout, I tested it and it works.
Sorry, I missed some characters, here is the updated one.
Quote:
Arabic Keyboard (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2/Forma/Libra):
- Enabled: no
- PatchGroup: Keyboard alternatives
- Description: |
Replaces keys on the Extended Latin keypad with Arabic Layout.

Note that after the device boots, the keypad might just show blank squares
until after the first book has been opened.
Also, note that long-pressing keys on the base keypad will no longer show
the appropriate list of Extended Latin keys.
# Replace layout sign
- FindBaseAddressString: "ÉÀÇ"
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0, Find: "ÉÀÇ", Replace: "ع"}
# Change keyboard layout
- FindBaseAddressString: "ý\0\0ÿ\0\0š\0\0ž\0\0"
# Top row, left to right (10 keys):
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x00, Find: "ý\0", Replace: "ج"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x04, Find: "ÿ\0", Replace: "ح"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x08, Find: "š\0", Replace: "خ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x0C, Find: "ž\0", Replace: "ع"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x10, Find: "æ\0", Replace: "غ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x14, Find: "œ\0", Replace: "ظ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x18, Find: "þ\0", Replace: "ف"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: -56, Find: "ß\0", Replace: "ق"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x1C, Find: "ij\0", Replace: "ص"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x20, Find: "ŀ\0", Replace: "ض"}
# Second row, left to right (10 keys):
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x28, Find: "à\0", Replace: "ل"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x2C, Find: "á\0", Replace: "ت"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x30, Find: "â\0", Replace: "م"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x34, Find: "ä\0", Replace: "ن"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x38, Find: "ã\0", Replace: "س"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x3C, Find: "å\0", Replace: "ش"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x40, Find: "è\0", Replace: "ظ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x44, Find: "é\0", Replace: "ط"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x48, Find: "ê\0", Replace: "ي"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x4C, Find: "ë\0", Replace: "ك"}
# Third row, left to right (10 keys):
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x50, Find: "ò\0", Replace: "ز"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x54, Find: "ó\0", Replace: "ر"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x58, Find: "ô\0", Replace: "ب"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x5C, Find: "ö\0", Replace: "د"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x60, Find: "õ\0", Replace: "ذ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x64, Find: "ø\0", Replace: "ث"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x68, Find: "ì\0", Replace: "ء"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x6C, Find: "í\0", Replace: "ة"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x70, Find: "î\0", Replace: "ا"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x74, Find: "ï\0", Replace: "و"}
# Fourth row, left to right (8 keys):
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x78, Find: "ù\0", Replace: "ئ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x7C, Find: "ú\0", Replace: "ؤ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x80, Find: "û\0", Replace: "آ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x84, Find: "ü\0", Replace: "أ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x88, Find: "ñ\0", Replace: "إ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x8C, Find: "ç\0", Replace: "ى"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x90, Find: "đ\0", Replace: "ه"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x94, Find: "ł\0", Replace: "،"}
ahmadalsaady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 06:47 AM   #1046
LatinLover
LatinLover began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
dictionary functionality

Hi all, posting here on the suggestion of a user on a differential thread I started regarding the same problem: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=359394

In summary, when using the dictionary you are able to press on a word within the definition itself and that automatically pulls up the definition for that word also. The issue is that for whatever reason (design flaw? Oversight?) you can only do this once per dictionary query.

Another observation is that you can't do this at any point in the full screen dictionary window, only once in the small pop up window. Pressing an additional word in the small pop up window automatically forces the dictionary into full screen and any further search beyond that point needs to be manually typed into the search bar, an overall slow, laggy, cumbersome, and clunky experience.

My question is if there's a way to enable unlimited dictionary browsing, eg. you can press words within definitions of words an unlimited number of times. Maybe if there's a way to force the dictionary pop up window to stay in the small mode then it may be possible, as these additional searches never seem possible from the full screen dictionary. Or perhaps there's a way to activate it in full screen also?

The ability to search words within dictionaries is particularly valuable to language learners who prefer to use monolingual dictionaries, as often further clarification may be required on words within the definition itself.

I hope I've been clear in my explanation please let me know otherwise, thank you for your time
LatinLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 11:53 AM   #1047
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinLover View Post
Hi all, posting here on the suggestion of a user on a differential thread I started regarding the same problem: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=359394

In summary, when using the dictionary you are able to press on a word within the definition itself and that automatically pulls up the definition for that word also. The issue is that for whatever reason (design flaw? Oversight?) you can only do this once per dictionary query.
I may be wrong, but it looks like more change of function than a patch could handle.

I think you'll need to wait for @geek1011 to reply. It's definitely outside my patch-making abilities.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:17 PM   #1048
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinLover View Post

Another observation is that you can't do this at any point in the full screen dictionary window, only once in the small pop up window. Pressing an additional word in the small pop up window automatically forces the dictionary into full screen and any further search beyond that point needs to be manually typed into the search bar, an overall slow, laggy, cumbersome, and clunky experience.

My question is if there's a way to enable unlimited dictionary browsing, eg. you can press words within definitions of words an unlimited number of times. Maybe if there's a way to force the dictionary pop up window to stay in the small mode then it may be possible, as these additional searches never seem possible from the full screen dictionary. Or perhaps there's a way to activate it in full screen also?

The ability to search words within dictionaries is particularly valuable to language learners who prefer to use monolingual dictionaries, as often further clarification may be required on words within the definition itself.

I hope I've been clear in my explanation please let me know otherwise, thank you for your time
I didn't know you could even do that in the first place; last time I tested it (not on the latest firmware version, though), it didn't do anything, and I haven't tried since then.

Regardless, assuming this does work, it's more than a patch can do easily, but it should be possible to easily and safely hook whatever handles pressing a word in the mini-popup and redirect it to whatever triggers displaying the mini-popup for a selected word using NickelHook.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 12:31 PM   #1049
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Regardless, assuming this does work, it's more than a patch can do easily, but it should be possible to easily and safely hook whatever handles pressing a word in the mini-popup and redirect it to whatever triggers displaying the mini-popup for a selected word using NickelHook.
Okay, yeah, it's definitely a thing in 21908:

Spoiler:
Code:
                            _ZN20InlineDictionaryView14onWordSelectedEv:        // InlineDictionaryView::onWordSelected()
00d0b85c B0B5                   push       {r4, r5, r7, lr}
00d0b85e 82B0                   sub        sp, #0x8
00d0b860 016F                   ldr        r1, [r0, #0x70]
00d0b862 00AF                   add        r7, sp, #0x0
00d0b864 0546                   mov        r5, r0
00d0b866 3C1D                   adds       r4, r7, #0x4
00d0b868 0B68                   ldr        r3, [r1]
00d0b86a 2046                   mov        r0, r4
00d0b86c D3F81831               ldr.w      r3, [r3, #0x118]
00d0b870 9847                   blx        r3
00d0b872 2146                   mov        r1, r4
00d0b874 2846                   mov        r0, r5
00d0b876 88F532E7               blx        _ZN20InlineDictionaryView24showDefinitionInFullViewERK7QString@PLT ; InlineDictionaryView::showDefinitionInFullView(QString const&)
00d0b87a 7868                   ldr        r0, [r7, #0x4]
00d0b87c 0368                   ldr        r3, [r0]
00d0b87e 33B9                   cbnz       r3, loc_d0b88e
Code:
                            _ZN20InlineDictionaryView24showDefinitionInFullViewERK7QString:        // InlineDictionaryView::showDefinitionInFullView(QString const&)
00d0b838 80B4                   push       r7
00d0b83a 2C30                   adds       r0, #0x2c
00d0b83c 00AF                   add        r7, sp, #0x0
00d0b83e BD46                   mov        sp, r7
00d0b840 5DF8047B               ldr        r7, [sp, saved_fp], #0x4
00d0b844 7FF564B6               b.w        sub_68b510                           ; sub_68b510
                        ; endp
Code:
                            sub_68b510:
0068b510 7847                   bx         pc                                   ; _ZN16DictionaryOpener4openERK10DictionaryRK7QString@PLT, CODE XREF=_ZN20InlineDictionaryView24showDefinitionInFullViewERK7QString+12
                        ; endp

; ================ B E G I N N I N G   O F   P R O C E D U R E ================

sub_68b512:
0068b512 C046                   mov        r8, r8
                        ; endp

_ZN16DictionaryOpener4openERK10DictionaryRK7QString@PLT:        // DictionaryOpener::open(Dictionary const&, QString const&)
0068b514 10C68FE2               add        ip, pc, #0x10, #0xc                  ; _ZN16BluetoothManager8setAliasERK7QStringS2_@GOT, CODE XREF=sub_68b510, _ZN16DictionaryOpener13openForVolumeERK6Volume+120
0068b518 04CA8CE2               add        ip, ip, #0x4, #0x14                  ; _ZNK13QTextDocument14documentLayoutEv@GOT
0068b51c D4F1BCE5               ldr        pc, [ip, #0x1d4]!                    ; Jumps to 0xd07711 (_ZN16DictionaryOpener4openERK10DictionaryRK7QString + 0x1), 0xd07711,_ZN16DictionaryOpener4openERK10DictionaryRK7QString@GOT
                        ; endp
Code:
                            _ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv:        // SelectionController::getDefinition()
00f7cfd0 2DE9F04F               push.w     {r4, r5, r6, r7, r8, sb, sl, fp, lr}
00f7cfd4 AFB0                   sub        sp, #0xbc
00f7cfd6 8169                   ldr        r1, [r0, #0x18]
00f7cfd8 06AF                   add        r7, sp, #0x18
00f7cfda 0446                   mov        r4, r0
00f7cfdc 07F15806               add.w      r6, r7, #0x58
00f7cfe0 DFF85C84               ldr.w      r8, =0x702d32                        ; 0x702d32,dword_f7d440
00f7cfe4 0B68                   ldr        r3, [r1]
00f7cfe6 3046                   mov        r0, r6
00f7cfe8 3D1D                   adds       r5, r7, #0x4
00f7cfea F844                   add        r8, pc                               ; dword_167fd20
00f7cfec DB6B                   ldr        r3, [r3, #0x3c]
00f7cfee 9847                   blx        r3
00f7cff0 3146                   mov        r1, r6
00f7cff2 2846                   mov        r0, r5
00f7cff4 17F7F6CB               blx        _ZNK7QString10simplifiedEv@PLT       ; QString::simplified() const
00f7cff8 B86D                   ldr        r0, [r7, #0x58]
00f7cffa 0368                   ldr        r3, [r0]
00f7cffc E3B9                   cbnz       r3, loc_f7d038

loc_f7cffe:
00f7cffe 0422                   movs       r2, #0x4                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+132
00f7d000 0221                   movs       r1, #0x2
00f7d002 F4F65ECA               blx        _ZN10QArrayData10deallocateEPS_jj@PLT ; QArrayData::deallocate(QArrayData*, unsigned int, unsigned int)

loc_f7d006:
00f7d006 E36E                   ldr        r3, [r4, #0x6c]                      ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+106, _ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+128
00f7d008 002B                   cmp        r3, #0x0
00f7d00a 33D0                   beq        loc_f7d074

00f7d00c 5B68                   ldr        r3, [r3, #0x4]
00f7d00e 002B                   cmp        r3, #0x0
00f7d010 30D0                   beq        loc_f7d074

00f7d012 206F                   ldr        r0, [r4, #0x70]
00f7d014 0028                   cmp        r0, #0x0
00f7d016 2DD0                   beq        loc_f7d074

loc_f7d018:
00f7d018 0368                   ldr        r3, [r0]                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+1018, _ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+1026, _ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+1032
00f7d01a 2946                   mov        r1, r5
00f7d01c D3F8D030               ldr.w      r3, [r3, #0xd0]
00f7d020 9847                   blx        r3
00f7d022 7868                   ldr        r0, [r7, #0x4]
00f7d024 0368                   ldr        r3, [r0]
00f7d026 B3B9                   cbnz       r3, loc_f7d056

loc_f7d028:
00f7d028 0422                   movs       r2, #0x4                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+162
00f7d02a 0221                   movs       r1, #0x2
00f7d02c F4F648CA               blx        _ZN10QArrayData10deallocateEPS_jj@PLT ; QArrayData::deallocate(QArrayData*, unsigned int, unsigned int)

loc_f7d030:
00f7d030 A437                   adds       r7, #0xa4                            ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+136, _ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+158
00f7d032 BD46                   mov        sp, r7
00f7d034 BDE8F08F               pop.w      {r4, r5, r6, r7, r8, sb, sl, fp, pc}
                        ; endp

loc_f7d038:
00f7d038 0133                   adds       r3, #0x1                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+44
00f7d03a E4D0                   beq        loc_f7d006

loc_f7d03c:
00f7d03c 50E8003F               ldrex      r3, [r0]                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+124
00f7d040 A3F10103               sub.w      r3, r3, #0x1
00f7d044 40E80032               strex      r2, r3, [r0]
00f7d048 92F0000F               teq.w      r2, #0x0
00f7d04c F6D1                   bne        loc_f7d03c

00f7d04e 002B                   cmp        r3, #0x0
00f7d050 D9D1                   bne        loc_f7d006

00f7d052 B86D                   ldr        r0, [r7, #0x58]
00f7d054 D3E7                   b          loc_f7cffe

loc_f7d056:
00f7d056 0133                   adds       r3, #0x1                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+86
00f7d058 EAD0                   beq        loc_f7d030

loc_f7d05a:
00f7d05a 50E8003F               ldrex      r3, [r0]                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+154
00f7d05e A3F10103               sub.w      r3, r3, #0x1
00f7d062 40E80032               strex      r2, r3, [r0]
00f7d066 92F0000F               teq.w      r2, #0x0
00f7d06a F6D1                   bne        loc_f7d05a

00f7d06c 002B                   cmp        r3, #0x0
00f7d06e DFD1                   bne        loc_f7d030

00f7d070 7868                   ldr        r0, [r7, #0x4]
00f7d072 D9E7                   b          loc_f7d028

loc_f7d074:
00f7d074 606A                   ldr        r0, [r4, #0x24]                      ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+58, _ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+64, _ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+70
00f7d076 E6F6F6C8               blx        _ZNK11ReadingView9getVolumeEv@PLT    ; ReadingView::getVolume() const
00f7d07a F24B                   ldr        r3, =0x1caf8                         ; 0x1caf8,dword_f7d444
00f7d07c 8346                   mov        fp, r0
00f7d07e 626A                   ldr        r2, [r4, #0x24]
00f7d080 58F80330               ldr.w      r3, [r8, r3]
00f7d084 D2F87090               ldr.w      sb, [r2, #0x70]
00f7d088 0833                   adds       r3, #0x8
00f7d08a BB65                   str        r3, [r7, #0x58]
00f7d08c D9F85430               ldr.w      r3, [sb, #0x54]
00f7d090 1A68                   ldr        r2, [r3]
00f7d092 FB65                   str        r3, [r7, #0x5c]
00f7d094 0132                   adds       r2, #0x1
00f7d096 012A                   cmp        r2, #0x1
00f7d098 08D9                   bls        loc_f7d0ac

loc_f7d09a:
00f7d09a 53E8002F               ldrex      r2, [r3]                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+218
00f7d09e 02F10102               add.w      r2, r2, #0x1
00f7d0a2 43E80021               strex      r1, r2, [r3]
00f7d0a6 91F0000F               teq.w      r1, #0x0
00f7d0aa F6D1                   bne        loc_f7d09a

loc_f7d0ac:
00f7d0ac D9F85830               ldr.w      r3, [sb, #0x58]                      ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+200
00f7d0b0 07F1640A               add.w      sl, r7, #0x64
00f7d0b4 5046                   mov        r0, sl
00f7d0b6 09F15C01               add.w      r1, sb, #0x5c
00f7d0ba 3B66                   str        r3, [r7, #0x60]
00f7d0bc FDF6F0C8               blx        _ZN9QDateTimeC1ERKS_@PLT             ; QDateTime::QDateTime(QDateTime const&)
00f7d0c0 D9F86030               ldr.w      r3, [sb, #0x60]
00f7d0c4 1A68                   ldr        r2, [r3]
00f7d0c6 BB66                   str        r3, [r7, #0x68]
00f7d0c8 0132                   adds       r2, #0x1
00f7d0ca 012A                   cmp        r2, #0x1
00f7d0cc 08D9                   bls        loc_f7d0e0

loc_f7d0ce:
00f7d0ce 53E8002F               ldrex      r2, [r3]                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+270
00f7d0d2 02F10102               add.w      r2, r2, #0x1
00f7d0d6 43E80021               strex      r1, r2, [r3]
00f7d0da 91F0000F               teq.w      r1, #0x0
00f7d0de F6D1                   bne        loc_f7d0ce

loc_f7d0e0:
00f7d0e0 D9F86420               ldr.w      r2, [sb, #0x64]                      ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+252
00f7d0e4 D9F86830               ldr.w      r3, [sb, #0x68]
00f7d0e8 FA66                   str        r2, [r7, #0x6c]
00f7d0ea 1A68                   ldr        r2, [r3]
00f7d0ec 3B67                   str        r3, [r7, #0x70]
00f7d0ee 0132                   adds       r2, #0x1
00f7d0f0 012A                   cmp        r2, #0x1                             ; DATA XREF=_ZN13PixmapSurface4initERK7QStringiib+1080, dword_728f90
00f7d0f2 08D9                   bls        loc_f7d106

loc_f7d0f4:
00f7d0f4 53E8002F               ldrex      r2, [r3]                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+308
00f7d0f8 02F10102               add.w      r2, r2, #0x1
00f7d0fc 43E80021               strex      r1, r2, [r3]
00f7d100 91F0000F               teq.w      r1, #0x0
00f7d104 F6D1                   bne        loc_f7d0f4

loc_f7d106:
00f7d106 D9ED1C0B               vldr       d16, [sb, #0x70]                     ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+290
00f7d10a 09F18001               add.w      r1, sb, #0x80
00f7d10e D9F87820               ldr.w      r2, [sb, #0x78]
00f7d112 07F18800               add.w      r0, r7, #0x88
00f7d116 D9F87C30               ldr.w      r3, [sb, #0x7c]
00f7d11a C7ED1E0B               vstr       d16, [r7, #0x78]
00f7d11e C7F88020               str.w      r2, [r7, #0x80]
00f7d122 C7F88430               str.w      r3, [r7, #0x84]
00f7d126 24F77ECD               blx        _ZN5QListI7QStringEC2ERKS1_@PLT      ; QList<QString>::QList(QList<QString> const&)
00f7d12a D9F88420               ldr.w      r2, [sb, #0x84]
00f7d12e D9F88830               ldr.w      r3, [sb, #0x88]
00f7d132 C7F88C20               str.w      r2, [r7, #0x8c]
00f7d136 1A68                   ldr        r2, [r3]
00f7d138 C7F89030               str.w      r3, [r7, #0x90]
00f7d13c 0132                   adds       r2, #0x1
00f7d13e 012A                   cmp        r2, #0x1
00f7d140 08D9                   bls        loc_f7d154

loc_f7d142:
00f7d142 53E8002F               ldrex      r2, [r3]                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+386
00f7d146 02F10102               add.w      r2, r2, #0x1
00f7d14a 43E80021               strex      r1, r2, [r3]
00f7d14e 91F0000F               teq.w      r1, #0x0
00f7d152 F6D1                   bne        loc_f7d142

loc_f7d154:
00f7d154 D9F88C30               ldr.w      r3, [sb, #0x8c]                      ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+368, DATA XREF=_ZN12LibKmodMixin6insertERK7QStringS2_RK11QStringList+6
00f7d158 1A68                   ldr        r2, [r3]
00f7d15a C7F89430               str.w      r3, [r7, #0x94]
00f7d15e 0132                   adds       r2, #0x1
00f7d160 012A                   cmp        r2, #0x1
00f7d162 08D9                   bls        loc_f7d176

loc_f7d164:
00f7d164 53E8002F               ldrex      r2, [r3]                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+420
00f7d168 02F10102               add.w      r2, r2, #0x1
00f7d16c 43E80021               strex      r1, r2, [r3]
00f7d170 91F0000F               teq.w      r1, #0x0
00f7d174 F6D1                   bne        loc_f7d164

loc_f7d176:
00f7d176 99F89020               ldrb.w     r2, [sb, #0x90]                      ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+402
00f7d17a C420                   movs       r0, #0xc4
00f7d17c 99F89130               ldrb.w     r3, [sb, #0x91]
00f7d180 87F89820               strb.w     r2, [r7, #0x98]
00f7d184 87F89930               strb.w     r3, [r7, #0x99]
00f7d188 ECF67ACD               blx        _Znwj@PLT                            ; operator new(unsigned int)
00f7d18c 5946                   mov        r1, fp
00f7d18e 636A                   ldr        r3, [r4, #0x24]
00f7d190 3246                   mov        r2, r6
00f7d192 8246                   mov        sl, r0
00f7d194 18F714C8               blx        _ZN20InlineDictionaryViewC1ERK6VolumeRK15ContentSettingsP7QWidget@PLT ; InlineDictionaryView::InlineDictionaryView(Volume const&, ContentSettings const&, QWidget*)
00f7d198 5046                   mov        r0, sl
00f7d19a ECF6A4CE               blx        _ZN15QtSharedPointer20ExternalRefCountData9getAndRefEPK7QObject@PLT ; QtSharedPointer::ExternalRefCountData::getAndRef(QObject const*)
00f7d19e E36E                   ldr        r3, [r4, #0x6c]
00f7d1a0 8146                   mov        sb, r0
00f7d1a2 8342                   cmp        r3, r0
00f7d1a4 1DD0                   beq        loc_f7d1e2
Code:
                            _ZN19SelectionController13showSelectionEv:        // SelectionController::showSelection()
00f7d478 C36E                   ldr        r3, [r0, #0x6c]
00f7d47a B0B5                   push       {r4, r5, r7, lr}
00f7d47c 0446                   mov        r4, r0
00f7d47e 00AF                   add        r7, sp, #0x0
00f7d480 33B1                   cbz        r3, loc_f7d490

00f7d482 5B68                   ldr        r3, [r3, #0x4]
00f7d484 23B1                   cbz        r3, loc_f7d490

00f7d486 056F                   ldr        r5, [r0, #0x70]
00f7d488 DEF646CB               blx        _ZN19SelectionController12setupHandlesEv@PLT ; SelectionController::setupHandles()
00f7d48c 1DB1                   cbz        r5, loc_f7d496

00f7d48e B0BD                   pop        {r4, r5, r7, pc}
                        ; endp

loc_f7d490:
00f7d490 2046                   mov        r0, r4                               ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13showSelectionEv+8, _ZN19SelectionController13showSelectionEv+12
00f7d492 DEF642CB               blx        _ZN19SelectionController12setupHandlesEv@PLT ; SelectionController::setupHandles()

loc_f7d496:
00f7d496 2046                   mov        r0, r4                               ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13showSelectionEv+20
00f7d498 BD46                   mov        sp, r7
00f7d49a BDE8B040               pop.w      {r4, r5, r7, lr}
00f7d49e 27F7979E               b.w        sub_6a51d0                           ; sub_6a51d0
                        ; endp
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 03:11 PM   #1050
LatinLover
LatinLover began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Quote:
Okay, yeah, it's definitely a thing in 21908:

Spoiler:
Code:
                            _ZN20InlineDictionaryView14onWordSelectedEv:        // InlineDictionaryView::onWordSelected()
00d0b85c B0B5                   push       {r4, r5, r7, lr}
00d0b85e 82B0                   sub        sp, #0x8
00d0b860 016F                   ldr        r1, [r0, #0x70]
00d0b862 00AF                   add        r7, sp, #0x0
00d0b864 0546                   mov        r5, r0
00d0b866 3C1D                   adds       r4, r7, #0x4
00d0b868 0B68                   ldr        r3, [r1]
00d0b86a 2046                   mov        r0, r4
00d0b86c D3F81831               ldr.w      r3, [r3, #0x118]
00d0b870 9847                   blx        r3
00d0b872 2146                   mov        r1, r4
00d0b874 2846                   mov        r0, r5
00d0b876 88F532E7               blx        _ZN20InlineDictionaryView24showDefinitionInFullViewERK7QString@PLT ; InlineDictionaryView::showDefinitionInFullView(QString const&)
00d0b87a 7868                   ldr        r0, [r7, #0x4]
00d0b87c 0368                   ldr        r3, [r0]
00d0b87e 33B9                   cbnz       r3, loc_d0b88e
Code:
                            _ZN20InlineDictionaryView24showDefinitionInFullViewERK7QString:        // InlineDictionaryView::showDefinitionInFullView(QString const&)
00d0b838 80B4                   push       r7
00d0b83a 2C30                   adds       r0, #0x2c
00d0b83c 00AF                   add        r7, sp, #0x0
00d0b83e BD46                   mov        sp, r7
00d0b840 5DF8047B               ldr        r7, [sp, saved_fp], #0x4
00d0b844 7FF564B6               b.w        sub_68b510                           ; sub_68b510
                        ; endp
Code:
                            sub_68b510:
0068b510 7847                   bx         pc                                   ; _ZN16DictionaryOpener4openERK10DictionaryRK7QString@PLT, CODE XREF=_ZN20InlineDictionaryView24showDefinitionInFullViewERK7QString+12
                        ; endp

sub_68b512:
0068b512 C046                   mov        r8, r8
                        ; endp

_ZN16DictionaryOpener4openERK10DictionaryRK7QString@PLT:        // DictionaryOpener::open(Dictionary const&, QString const&)
0068b514 10C68FE2               add        ip, pc, #0x10, #0xc                  ; _ZN16BluetoothManager8setAliasERK7QStringS2_@GOT, CODE XREF=sub_68b510, _ZN16DictionaryOpener13openForVolumeERK6Volume+120
0068b518 04CA8CE2               add        ip, ip, #0x4, #0x14                  ; _ZNK13QTextDocument14documentLayoutEv@GOT
0068b51c D4F1BCE5               ldr        pc, [ip, #0x1d4]!                    ; Jumps to 0xd07711 (_ZN16DictionaryOpener4openERK10DictionaryRK7QString + 0x1), 0xd07711,_ZN16DictionaryOpener4openERK10DictionaryRK7QString@GOT
                        ; endp
Code:
                            _ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv:        // SelectionController::getDefinition()
00f7cfd0 2DE9F04F               push.w     {r4, r5, r6, r7, r8, sb, sl, fp, lr}
00f7cfd4 AFB0                   sub        sp, #0xbc
00f7cfd6 8169                   ldr        r1, [r0, #0x18]
00f7cfd8 06AF                   add        r7, sp, #0x18
00f7cfda 0446                   mov        r4, r0
00f7cfdc 07F15806               add.w      r6, r7, #0x58
00f7cfe0 DFF85C84               ldr.w      r8, =0x702d32                        ; 0x702d32,dword_f7d440
00f7cfe4 0B68                   ldr        r3, [r1]
00f7cfe6 3046                   mov        r0, r6
00f7cfe8 3D1D                   adds       r5, r7, #0x4
00f7cfea F844                   add        r8, pc                               ; dword_167fd20
00f7cfec DB6B                   ldr        r3, [r3, #0x3c]
00f7cfee 9847                   blx        r3
00f7cff0 3146                   mov        r1, r6
00f7cff2 2846                   mov        r0, r5
00f7cff4 17F7F6CB               blx        _ZNK7QString10simplifiedEv@PLT       ; QString::simplified() const
00f7cff8 B86D                   ldr        r0, [r7, #0x58]
00f7cffa 0368                   ldr        r3, [r0]
00f7cffc E3B9                   cbnz       r3, loc_f7d038

loc_f7cffe:
00f7cffe 0422                   movs       r2, #0x4                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+132
00f7d000 0221                   movs       r1, #0x2
00f7d002 F4F65ECA               blx        _ZN10QArrayData10deallocateEPS_jj@PLT ; QArrayData::deallocate(QArrayData*, unsigned int, unsigned int)

loc_f7d006:
00f7d006 E36E                   ldr        r3, [r4, #0x6c]                      ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+106, _ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+128
00f7d008 002B                   cmp        r3, #0x0
00f7d00a 33D0                   beq        loc_f7d074

00f7d00c 5B68                   ldr        r3, [r3, #0x4]
00f7d00e 002B                   cmp        r3, #0x0
00f7d010 30D0                   beq        loc_f7d074

00f7d012 206F                   ldr        r0, [r4, #0x70]
00f7d014 0028                   cmp        r0, #0x0
00f7d016 2DD0                   beq        loc_f7d074

loc_f7d018:
00f7d018 0368                   ldr        r3, [r0]                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+1018, _ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+1026, _ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+1032
00f7d01a 2946                   mov        r1, r5
00f7d01c D3F8D030               ldr.w      r3, [r3, #0xd0]
00f7d020 9847                   blx        r3
00f7d022 7868                   ldr        r0, [r7, #0x4]
00f7d024 0368                   ldr        r3, [r0]
00f7d026 B3B9                   cbnz       r3, loc_f7d056

loc_f7d028:
00f7d028 0422                   movs       r2, #0x4                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+162
00f7d02a 0221                   movs       r1, #0x2
00f7d02c F4F648CA               blx        _ZN10QArrayData10deallocateEPS_jj@PLT ; QArrayData::deallocate(QArrayData*, unsigned int, unsigned int)

loc_f7d030:
00f7d030 A437                   adds       r7, #0xa4                            ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+136, _ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+158
00f7d032 BD46                   mov        sp, r7
00f7d034 BDE8F08F               pop.w      {r4, r5, r6, r7, r8, sb, sl, fp, pc}
                        ; endp

loc_f7d038:
00f7d038 0133                   adds       r3, #0x1                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+44
00f7d03a E4D0                   beq        loc_f7d006

loc_f7d03c:
00f7d03c 50E8003F               ldrex      r3, [r0]                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+124
00f7d040 A3F10103               sub.w      r3, r3, #0x1
00f7d044 40E80032               strex      r2, r3, [r0]
00f7d048 92F0000F               teq.w      r2, #0x0
00f7d04c F6D1                   bne        loc_f7d03c

00f7d04e 002B                   cmp        r3, #0x0
00f7d050 D9D1                   bne        loc_f7d006

00f7d052 B86D                   ldr        r0, [r7, #0x58]
00f7d054 D3E7                   b          loc_f7cffe

loc_f7d056:
00f7d056 0133                   adds       r3, #0x1                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+86
00f7d058 EAD0                   beq        loc_f7d030

loc_f7d05a:
00f7d05a 50E8003F               ldrex      r3, [r0]                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+154
00f7d05e A3F10103               sub.w      r3, r3, #0x1
00f7d062 40E80032               strex      r2, r3, [r0]
00f7d066 92F0000F               teq.w      r2, #0x0
00f7d06a F6D1                   bne        loc_f7d05a

00f7d06c 002B                   cmp        r3, #0x0
00f7d06e DFD1                   bne        loc_f7d030

00f7d070 7868                   ldr        r0, [r7, #0x4]
00f7d072 D9E7                   b          loc_f7d028

loc_f7d074:
00f7d074 606A                   ldr        r0, [r4, #0x24]                      ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+58, _ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+64, _ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+70
00f7d076 E6F6F6C8               blx        _ZNK11ReadingView9getVolumeEv@PLT    ; ReadingView::getVolume() const
00f7d07a F24B                   ldr        r3, =0x1caf8                         ; 0x1caf8,dword_f7d444
00f7d07c 8346                   mov        fp, r0
00f7d07e 626A                   ldr        r2, [r4, #0x24]
00f7d080 58F80330               ldr.w      r3, [r8, r3]
00f7d084 D2F87090               ldr.w      sb, [r2, #0x70]
00f7d088 0833                   adds       r3, #0x8
00f7d08a BB65                   str        r3, [r7, #0x58]
00f7d08c D9F85430               ldr.w      r3, [sb, #0x54]
00f7d090 1A68                   ldr        r2, [r3]
00f7d092 FB65                   str        r3, [r7, #0x5c]
00f7d094 0132                   adds       r2, #0x1
00f7d096 012A                   cmp        r2, #0x1
00f7d098 08D9                   bls        loc_f7d0ac

loc_f7d09a:
00f7d09a 53E8002F               ldrex      r2, [r3]                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+218
00f7d09e 02F10102               add.w      r2, r2, #0x1
00f7d0a2 43E80021               strex      r1, r2, [r3]
00f7d0a6 91F0000F               teq.w      r1, #0x0
00f7d0aa F6D1                   bne        loc_f7d09a

loc_f7d0ac:
00f7d0ac D9F85830               ldr.w      r3, [sb, #0x58]                      ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+200
00f7d0b0 07F1640A               add.w      sl, r7, #0x64
00f7d0b4 5046                   mov        r0, sl
00f7d0b6 09F15C01               add.w      r1, sb, #0x5c
00f7d0ba 3B66                   str        r3, [r7, #0x60]
00f7d0bc FDF6F0C8               blx        _ZN9QDateTimeC1ERKS_@PLT             ; QDateTime::QDateTime(QDateTime const&)
00f7d0c0 D9F86030               ldr.w      r3, [sb, #0x60]
00f7d0c4 1A68                   ldr        r2, [r3]
00f7d0c6 BB66                   str        r3, [r7, #0x68]
00f7d0c8 0132                   adds       r2, #0x1
00f7d0ca 012A                   cmp        r2, #0x1
00f7d0cc 08D9                   bls        loc_f7d0e0

loc_f7d0ce:
00f7d0ce 53E8002F               ldrex      r2, [r3]                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+270
00f7d0d2 02F10102               add.w      r2, r2, #0x1
00f7d0d6 43E80021               strex      r1, r2, [r3]
00f7d0da 91F0000F               teq.w      r1, #0x0
00f7d0de F6D1                   bne        loc_f7d0ce

loc_f7d0e0:
00f7d0e0 D9F86420               ldr.w      r2, [sb, #0x64]                      ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+252
00f7d0e4 D9F86830               ldr.w      r3, [sb, #0x68]
00f7d0e8 FA66                   str        r2, [r7, #0x6c]
00f7d0ea 1A68                   ldr        r2, [r3]
00f7d0ec 3B67                   str        r3, [r7, #0x70]
00f7d0ee 0132                   adds       r2, #0x1
00f7d0f0 012A                   cmp        r2, #0x1                             ; DATA XREF=_ZN13PixmapSurface4initERK7QStringiib+1080, dword_728f90
00f7d0f2 08D9                   bls        loc_f7d106

loc_f7d0f4:
00f7d0f4 53E8002F               ldrex      r2, [r3]                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+308
00f7d0f8 02F10102               add.w      r2, r2, #0x1
00f7d0fc 43E80021               strex      r1, r2, [r3]
00f7d100 91F0000F               teq.w      r1, #0x0
00f7d104 F6D1                   bne        loc_f7d0f4

loc_f7d106:
00f7d106 D9ED1C0B               vldr       d16, [sb, #0x70]                     ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+290
00f7d10a 09F18001               add.w      r1, sb, #0x80
00f7d10e D9F87820               ldr.w      r2, [sb, #0x78]
00f7d112 07F18800               add.w      r0, r7, #0x88
00f7d116 D9F87C30               ldr.w      r3, [sb, #0x7c]
00f7d11a C7ED1E0B               vstr       d16, [r7, #0x78]
00f7d11e C7F88020               str.w      r2, [r7, #0x80]
00f7d122 C7F88430               str.w      r3, [r7, #0x84]
00f7d126 24F77ECD               blx        _ZN5QListI7QStringEC2ERKS1_@PLT      ; QList<QString>::QList(QList<QString> const&)
00f7d12a D9F88420               ldr.w      r2, [sb, #0x84]
00f7d12e D9F88830               ldr.w      r3, [sb, #0x88]
00f7d132 C7F88C20               str.w      r2, [r7, #0x8c]
00f7d136 1A68                   ldr        r2, [r3]
00f7d138 C7F89030               str.w      r3, [r7, #0x90]
00f7d13c 0132                   adds       r2, #0x1
00f7d13e 012A                   cmp        r2, #0x1
00f7d140 08D9                   bls        loc_f7d154

loc_f7d142:
00f7d142 53E8002F               ldrex      r2, [r3]                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+386
00f7d146 02F10102               add.w      r2, r2, #0x1
00f7d14a 43E80021               strex      r1, r2, [r3]
00f7d14e 91F0000F               teq.w      r1, #0x0
00f7d152 F6D1                   bne        loc_f7d142

loc_f7d154:
00f7d154 D9F88C30               ldr.w      r3, [sb, #0x8c]                      ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+368, DATA XREF=_ZN12LibKmodMixin6insertERK7QStringS2_RK11QStringList+6
00f7d158 1A68                   ldr        r2, [r3]
00f7d15a C7F89430               str.w      r3, [r7, #0x94]
00f7d15e 0132                   adds       r2, #0x1
00f7d160 012A                   cmp        r2, #0x1
00f7d162 08D9                   bls        loc_f7d176

loc_f7d164:
00f7d164 53E8002F               ldrex      r2, [r3]                             ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+420
00f7d168 02F10102               add.w      r2, r2, #0x1
00f7d16c 43E80021               strex      r1, r2, [r3]
00f7d170 91F0000F               teq.w      r1, #0x0
00f7d174 F6D1                   bne        loc_f7d164

loc_f7d176:
00f7d176 99F89020               ldrb.w     r2, [sb, #0x90]                      ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13getDefinitionEv+402
00f7d17a C420                   movs       r0, #0xc4
00f7d17c 99F89130               ldrb.w     r3, [sb, #0x91]
00f7d180 87F89820               strb.w     r2, [r7, #0x98]
00f7d184 87F89930               strb.w     r3, [r7, #0x99]
00f7d188 ECF67ACD               blx        _Znwj@PLT                            ; operator new(unsigned int)
00f7d18c 5946                   mov        r1, fp
00f7d18e 636A                   ldr        r3, [r4, #0x24]
00f7d190 3246                   mov        r2, r6
00f7d192 8246                   mov        sl, r0
00f7d194 18F714C8               blx        _ZN20InlineDictionaryViewC1ERK6VolumeRK15ContentSettingsP7QWidget@PLT ; InlineDictionaryView::InlineDictionaryView(Volume const&, ContentSettings const&, QWidget*)
00f7d198 5046                   mov        r0, sl
00f7d19a ECF6A4CE               blx        _ZN15QtSharedPointer20ExternalRefCountData9getAndRefEPK7QObject@PLT ; QtSharedPointer::ExternalRefCountData::getAndRef(QObject const*)
00f7d19e E36E                   ldr        r3, [r4, #0x6c]
00f7d1a0 8146                   mov        sb, r0
00f7d1a2 8342                   cmp        r3, r0
00f7d1a4 1DD0                   beq        loc_f7d1e2
Code:
                            _ZN19SelectionController13showSelectionEv:        // SelectionController::showSelection()
00f7d478 C36E                   ldr        r3, [r0, #0x6c]
00f7d47a B0B5                   push       {r4, r5, r7, lr}
00f7d47c 0446                   mov        r4, r0
00f7d47e 00AF                   add        r7, sp, #0x0
00f7d480 33B1                   cbz        r3, loc_f7d490

00f7d482 5B68                   ldr        r3, [r3, #0x4]
00f7d484 23B1                   cbz        r3, loc_f7d490

00f7d486 056F                   ldr        r5, [r0, #0x70]
00f7d488 DEF646CB               blx        _ZN19SelectionController12setupHandlesEv@PLT ; SelectionController::setupHandles()
00f7d48c 1DB1                   cbz        r5, loc_f7d496

00f7d48e B0BD                   pop        {r4, r5, r7, pc}
                        ; endp

loc_f7d490:
00f7d490 2046                   mov        r0, r4                               ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13showSelectionEv+8, _ZN19SelectionController13showSelectionEv+12
00f7d492 DEF642CB               blx        _ZN19SelectionController12setupHandlesEv@PLT ; SelectionController::setupHandles()

loc_f7d496:
00f7d496 2046                   mov        r0, r4                               ; CODE XREF=_ZN19SelectionController13showSelectionEv+20
00f7d498 BD46                   mov        sp, r7
00f7d49a BDE8B040               pop.w      {r4, r5, r7, lr}
00f7d49e 27F7979E               b.w        sub_6a51d0                           ; sub_6a51d0
                        ; endp
Thank you for responding. I will take that as good news that potentially something can be achieved in this regard. If so I think its something that a lot of people will find useful. I will kindly wait for further developments with baited breath and enthusiastic anticipation
LatinLover is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobopatch, patches, patching, request, requests