Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 05-12-2014, 02:32 PM   #1
Holx
Holx has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: iphone
Vertical scrolling...

Hello,

I am really looking forward to this new feature and if I remember correctly you are currenzly working on it - I dont mean to pressure you - just could you give me a hint what time line you plan for the next release?

Anyhow thank you for this awesome piece of software - really love it!!

Best regards
Marc
Holx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:31 PM   #2
feijoada
feijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to beholdfeijoada is a marvel to behold

Device: iPad and iPhone
I'm also patiently awaiting this feature. Can't wait!
feijoada is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-12-2014, 04:38 PM   #3
Holx

Hello kguil,

Any news on this?

Thanks
Marc
Old 07-15-2014, 05:40 PM   #4
Holx

Vertical scrolling...

Prior buying your software I read this forum and thought finally a cool piece of software with a guy who likes to interact with his customers - this is worth beeing supported - well I musst have missunderstood something - my question is close to 2 month old no response at all - although active within this forum - well enjoy my bucks and so long!
Old 07-15-2014, 05:54 PM   #5
Philantrop
Addict
Philantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindles (e-ink)
(Disclaimer: I'm not involved in Marvin (apart from having translated its UI to German) and I certainly can't speak for Kris.)

First of all, a release is usually done when it's ready. So asking for release dates or timelines usually doesn't make any sense. It's ready when it's ready.

Secondly, there are quite a few ways to contact Kris. You'll find them on http://marvinapp.com/ at the bottom of the page. Contacting him via email for example has always worked for me - even when he was very busy and not active here in the forums. Which leads me to...

... thirdly, which is that Kris has a regular job, a family and lots of plans. Not being active *here* doesn't mean he's not around or not interested in people's opinions and questions.
Philantrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2014, 01:12 PM   #6
Holx

Thanks for the Belehrung Philantrop - see my comments below - dont care to reply I am no longer looking for an answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philantrop View Post
(Disclaimer: I'm not involved in Marvin (apart from having translated its UI to German) and I certainly can't speak for Kris.)
--> so don't speak for him

First of all, a release is usually done when it's ready. So asking for release dates or timelines usually doesn't make any sense. It's ready when it's ready.
--> I was not aware I was talking to Apple - I just kindly asked what was his progress on this - otherwise see my first comment

Secondly, there are quite a few ways to contact Kris. You'll find them on http://marvinapp.com/ at the bottom of the page. Contacting him via email for example has always worked for me - even when he was very busy and not active here in the forums. Which leads me to...
--> see my first comment

... thirdly, which is that Kris has a regular job, a family and lots of plans. Not being active *here* doesn't mean he's not around or not interested in people's opinions and questions.
--> If you carefully read what I wrote you will notice that I saw that he was active - itherwise see my first comment

Old 07-17-2014, 04:35 PM   #7
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
@Holx - I'm sorry I missed your request. I receive in the order of 200 emails/twitter/Facebook messages/forum posts/blog comments a day and while I do my best to reply to each and every one, every now and then I miss something.

At the moment, I have no timeline for vertical scrolling.
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote