Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 03-06-2024, 12:58 PM   #1
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Color palette

I leave my color palette inspired on goodreads
There will be a section to share the color palettes
Rename the file by extracting .zip
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	-5125144084900588886_121.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	127.6 KB
ID:	206749  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Dunhill(beige).calibre-palette.zip (1.0 KB, 56 views)
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 01:10 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunhill View Post
I leave my color palette inspired on goodreads
There will be a section to share the color palettes
Rename the file by extracting .zip
I suggest you change that lime green as it's not all that easy to read.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 05:27 AM   #3
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Are you saying this because of the detailed color of the book? It can be modified in the link configuration
Old 03-07-2024, 06:34 AM   #4
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
I'm sharing my preferred dark-theme palettes and a texture for the cover grid in the attached zip file.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	neutral.png
Views:	80
Size:	335.6 KB
ID:	206764   Click image for larger version

Name:	blueish.png
Views:	68
Size:	413.0 KB
ID:	206765  
Attached Files
File Type: zip comfy-dark-neutral-and-blueish.zip (67.2 KB, 63 views)
File Type: zip mycolors-darkerblue.zip (551 Bytes, 27 views)

Last edited by Comfy.n; 03-15-2024 at 10:46 AM.
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 03:52 PM   #5
SLaSZT
SLaSZT knows the complete value of PI to the endSLaSZT knows the complete value of PI to the endSLaSZT knows the complete value of PI to the endSLaSZT knows the complete value of PI to the endSLaSZT knows the complete value of PI to the endSLaSZT knows the complete value of PI to the endSLaSZT knows the complete value of PI to the endSLaSZT knows the complete value of PI to the endSLaSZT knows the complete value of PI to the endSLaSZT knows the complete value of PI to the endSLaSZT knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kindle PW4 (2018)
Nord Dark palette for Calibre

Awesome palettes, thanks for creating a space for us to share these. I recently made a palette that uses the colours from Nord Dark and thought others might appreciate it.

Just unzip the .zip file and import "nord-dark.calibre-palette" into Calibre:
Preferences > Look & feel > Main interface > Adjust colors > Import

Note that I'm using the Hack font - your library font won't look like mine unless you download it and apply it through Calibre's preferences.

Screenshot:

Name:	2024-03-28-153803_3600x1080_scrot.png
Views:	57
Size:	335.8 KB
ID:	207217

Palette file:
nord-dark-calibre.zip
SLaSZT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 04:49 PM   #6
something random
Member Retired
something random began at the beginning.

Device: none
My light colour theme

Deleted.

Last edited by something random; 04-22-2024 at 02:38 PM.
something random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 06:24 PM   #7
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by koleary2000 View Post
A light colour theme as I have poor eyesight. I also use rules to change the column text colour.
Cool font and nice spreadsheet. I've used the lovely Colorines icon theme for a while and grabbed the News icon as an override to keep in resources/images.

I tend to like more weighted fonts, but i liked Hack as well.

I wish I could keep Segoe UI Semibold as default, however the FTS results snippets lose the bold emphasis

Last edited by Comfy.n; 04-15-2024 at 04:09 AM.
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 01:34 PM   #8
dunhill
Guru

@kovid could the color palette files have a title and what calibre indicates which one is installed or in use like the icon themes?
Old 04-06-2024, 10:23 PM   #9
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Let a few more collect, just now there arent enough to justify the work for me.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2024, 12:55 PM   #10
dunhill
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Let a few more collect, just now there arent enough to justify the work for me.
It is understandable, for this reason I invite people who have created a color palette to share it in this thread.
Old 04-14-2024, 02:17 PM   #11
dunhill
Guru

Inspired by mobileread colors
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1.png
Views:	41
Size:	185.4 KB
ID:	207581  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mobileread.zip (176.8 KB, 39 views)
Old 04-24-2024, 08:20 AM   #12
nathan3
nathan3 began at the beginning.

Device: macbook
Wow this color palette is stunning! The combination of hues creates such a vibrant and harmonious feel. It's inspiring and perfect for sparking creativity in any design project.
nathan3 is offline   Reply With Quote