Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 11-01-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Android device for children.

I made a new page in the wiki for the VINCI. It is a Android 7" screen device specifically designed for pre-schoolers. A bit expensive but a break through in design for children.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:17 PM   #2
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Heh, that looks cool. i've seen the Vtech once, or maybe it's Leapfrog that is a "tablet", but they still use those stupid cartridges. I don't like them for 2 reasons, they can get lost and they're expensive. My daughter is 4 and loves to use the iPad. Specifically android though I am getting the Kindle fire and can't wait to see how that is for kids. I assume similar to the iPad; apps and books ya know.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2011, 07:48 PM   #3
deathcry
deathcry once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.deathcry once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.deathcry once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.deathcry once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.deathcry once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.deathcry once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.deathcry once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.deathcry once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.deathcry once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.deathcry once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.deathcry once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: kindle
i was recently given a elocity A7 tablet and i have that set up for my son to use. he is autistic and non verbal so i was able to find a communication app that will help him to talk to me and my wife. he has done remarkably well on knowing how to touch the screen and gets excited when playing one of the coloring book apps i got for it.
deathcry is offline   Reply With Quote