Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-12-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
slainte
Zealot
slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
samsung galaxy tab data packet problem

My data packet has stopped working on the tab. The icon does not come up and it does not connect. I am in Ireland and use a sim which has a data packet. I have been in touch with my service provider and have even changed pin but they say i will have to send it back for repair as they dont know what is wrong. I dont want to be without it so has anyone any ideas? It is still connecting via wi fi it is only the 3g that is the problem

Thanks
slainte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
If it is never connecting via 3g (and you've tried it in multiple locations) then I'm afraid I agree -- it's likely broken. (I had a situation with my DroidX just today having trouble unable to connect at work via 3G until I got to a different location on the way home)
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert