Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 03-15-2004, 05:14 PM   #1
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
document's source URL?

Can you locate the source URL of a document from within the iSilo reader? Plucker has this ability and it seems pretty useful. I can't seem to find a way to do it in iSilo, though it would total simplicity to implement, I'm sure...
Old 03-15-2004, 05:33 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
There's no way I'm aware of. You might want to post this request either on the isilo forum (http://forum.isilo.com) or in the isilo suggestions forum here.

It would be a nice feature.

Craig.
Old 03-15-2004, 05:57 PM   #3
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
Interesting that you raise this. I don't think you can do that in iSilo, which is why, for a long time now, I have created a memopad note in which I put down the .url of each site I convert (they are the same day after day). Philippe Radley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignatz
Can you locate the source URL of a document from within the iSilo reader? Plucker has this ability and it seems pretty useful. I can't seem to find a way to do it in iSilo, though it would total simplicity to implement, I'm sure...