Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-06-2016, 02:00 PM   #1
The Inktelligent
Enthusiast
The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M96
Sony Digital Paper (DPT-S1) Note taking Capabilities

Hi Everyone,

I've had a few inquiries about what note taking on the Sony Digital Paper is like. To sum up, at the moment, it is the best I've ever experienced on an e-reader.

So you can have an idea, I've posted a video at this link:

https://youtu.be/woYn673cfo0

Hope this gives people a better idea!

[edited - MODERATOR]

Enjoy!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-06-2016 at 03:04 PM.
The Inktelligent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 12:15 PM   #2
The Inktelligent
Enthusiast
The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hello Everyone!

I have posted an update video which addresses many of the common questions
I've heard regarding the Sony Digital Paper (DPT-S1).

You can find the video at:

https://youtu.be/4uNUM6ZK1lQ

Enjoy!
Old 08-02-2016, 05:29 PM   #3
EmilThelonius
Enthusiast
EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.

Device: Sony DPT-RP1 and Pocketbook Touch Lux 2 and Basic
Thank you for the work! Its really informative and helps a lot!
EmilThelonius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 11:38 AM   #4
The Inktelligent
Enthusiast

Thanks EmilThelonius!

Glad it helped!
Old 08-04-2016, 01:31 PM   #5
The Inktelligent
Enthusiast

Does anyone have further questions about the DPT-S1 vs Onyx devices? Please go ahead and post them here.
Old 08-09-2016, 06:23 AM   #6
Sekedow
Sekedow began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Max
could you do a video about the onyx boox max or dont you have it?

I am interested about opening mutliple taps at the same time and how fast you can switch between

Last edited by Sekedow; 08-09-2016 at 08:15 AM.
Sekedow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 12:57 PM   #7
Strouty
Strouty began at the beginning.

Device: Sony DPT-S1
Do you know if there is a way to take notes while charging from a computer? Mine won't let me do anything, even if I eject the drives, it just has the file transfer screen. Thanks for the videos, I have only had mine for a few weeks and I agree it is an awesome piece of tech. The learning curve will be worth it and hopefully sony will get us a new version or maybe gvido will release the dual screen version and it will work for more than just reading music.

http://www.gvido.tokyo
Strouty is offline   Reply With Quote