Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 06-17-2010, 07:56 PM   #16
binbinbook
binbinbook began at the beginning.

Device: pp
Bob, wish you all the luck in the world! We will miss you during your absence.
binbinbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:03 PM   #17
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
Bob you take care and God will be with you.
Chuck
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2010, 08:09 PM   #18
jess4276
jess4276 began at the beginning.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro Maroon
Good luck Mr Barry! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
jess4276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:16 PM   #19
Sylver
Addict
Sylver began at the beginning.

Device: The Nook, iPad
Bob, take care and good luck. just ordered a mentor - always wanted a 6inch and a whiter screen. though mentor is not as powerful as PP, but I just cannot pass the $129 deal on newegg.
Sylver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:17 PM   #20
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Good luck, and get well soon.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2010, 08:42 PM   #21
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Mentor has the Epson Controller and 400MHz processor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
Bob, take care and good luck. just ordered a mentor - always wanted a 6inch and a whiter screen. though mentor is not as powerful as PP, but I just cannot pass the $129 deal on newegg.
Dear Sylver:

Your Mentor is as powerful as the PP. It has all the right stuff for speed and a fabulous screen. That price, I hear, is over now; BUT you got a great device at an incredible price!!

You can find details on the Mentor Lite (Mentor) on my blog:

www.robertbEZ.blogspot.com

The Mentor Lite is the only Mentor so do not let the word "lite" fool you.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:44 PM   #22
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
THIS is amazing!!

Dear All:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! All of these well wishes make me so happy. I have good friends here and I know it; but this outpouring of wishes really caught me speechless!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 09:51 PM   #23
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Our prayers are with you Robert.

I had something similiar, torn cartiledge inside my knee. I put up with it for about four or so years before it got where I couldn't walk.

My surgery was outpatient, with three scope entries in the knee. AFter coming home later that afternoon, and sleeping off the anesthetics I was up and around the next day, on crutches. All went easy as pie.

Hope yours is as easy.

AJ

Last edited by AJ Starr; 06-17-2010 at 11:33 PM.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 09:57 PM   #24
Poppa1956
Evangelist
Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Verizon Ellipsis Tablit w/Kindle and Nook apps.
All the best RobertB. I look forward to hearing of your speedy recovery. Meanwhile, I'll take you off the list for the Portland Marathon this year.
Poppa1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 11:33 PM   #25
hapmas77
Connoisseur
hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, Galaxy Tab S2 9.7, Kindle PW
Good luck Robert! Get well soon!
hapmas77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:05 AM   #26
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Good luck with the surgery, Robert. Hope you have a quick and easy recovery.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 01:56 AM   #27
Mr. Dalliard
Zealot
Mr. Dalliard began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Best of luck, Mr. B.

Take a netbook with you - you can post from your hospital bed.
Mr. Dalliard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 07:48 AM   #28
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Good luck Robert!
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:17 AM   #29
SmartyPants
Zealot
SmartyPants began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW
best wishes for a speedy recovery Rob!
SmartyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 09:42 AM   #30
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Wishing the best for you Robertb. Busted joints really suck. I hope you're much better after they get done patching you up!
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote