Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-08-2018, 06:59 AM   #1
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Boox Note/Max2: Question on making annotations to epub (and general handling of epub)

Guys, sorry to pester y'all again, but I have another and hopefully, final question on the Note/Max2 software.
I found out that scibbles made in splitscreen mode are appended to PDFs as extra pages, which I think is a kind of neat feature (I still don't know how that messes with the TOC but I am willing to take that risk).
With epubs however that is not possible. What happens when you export notes made to an epub file in splitscreen? Does it create a PDF file that combines highlights and handwritten notes? Is there any system that helps align handwritten notes with the text in the epub file?
And finally: Does the built in reader show hardcoded page numbers according to the Adobe system or does it have its own numbering (like Kobo/iBooks)?
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote