Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-14-2011, 12:06 PM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
ePub upgraded 500 for sale with leather cover

I have a PRS-500 for sale. It has been sent to Sony to upgrade it to ePub and it has the fix for the batter issue with the original upgrade. Also, it has a Sony leather cover with it. Asking $100 + shipping.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-11-2011 at 07:00 AM.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:43 AM   #2
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Hi,

I'm interested only in the original cardboard box, if you still have it.
I need it to complete the prs-500 of the Museum.

Thanks

Luke

Last edited by eBookLuke; 09-15-2011 at 12:53 AM.
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2011, 09:49 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBookLuke View Post
Hi,

I'm interested only in the original cardboard box, if you still have it.
I need it to complete the prs-500 of the Museum.

Thanks

Luke
The original box is long gone. Sorry.
Old 10-16-2011, 05:45 PM   #4
BenjaminJames
Enthusiast
BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Sony 505 (2nd one), had a Cool-er but broke it, Dell Streak
$100 + shipping seems excessive tbf, im in the market for an e reading device, since i sold my prs505 for $120 including a case that cost $39 im really missing it what is your best offer on this?
BenjaminJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:11 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
For an older piece of technology with a screen that's at least 2 generations behind the current screens, your price seems exorbitantly excessive and patently unrealistic - not to mention purty durn high, to boot!

NOTE: If you wish, I'll delete this post when you PM me - or Report me.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-17-2011 at 07:20 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2011, 09:23 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

The 500 is not being sold. It's being traded in to Sony for $50 credit. So this thread can be closed.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:00 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I'll mark "Ended."

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:25 AM   #8
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The 500 is not being sold. It's being traded in to Sony for $50 credit. So this thread can be closed.
Just curious. How were you able to get a $50 credit for a 500? I checked on their site and it said it was only eligible for free recycling. I have a 500, and would love to trade it in for a credit.
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:27 AM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkml View Post
Just curious. How were you able to get a $50 credit for a 500? I checked on their site and it said it was only eligible for free recycling. I have a 500, and would love to trade it in for a credit.
I called the local Sony Style store and the person on the phone said yes, I could trade in a 500. So I shall try to do so on Monday.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:47 AM   #10
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I called the local Sony Style store and the person on the phone said yes, I could trade in a 500. So I shall try to do so on Monday.
Thanks. I might give our local sony store a call and see if I can get someone to confirm I can do it too.
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote