Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 07-08-2010, 05:02 PM   #16
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Kicking from crutches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdragon View Post

Dunno whether that Pun was intentional or not but will be a while before you feel like doing any kicking i suspect.

Good Luck Robert.
Dear ashdragon:

Haven't you ever heard of the three point tripod stance: two crutches and my one good leg? The "sturgeon" says I may be kicking myself soon if I do not lose weight.

Cute catch!!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 02:37 AM   #17
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good luck, Robert. Look forward to seeing you again when you're up and running and feeling like a million bucks. Very best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 02:41 AM   #18
Poppa1956
Evangelist
Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Verizon Ellipsis Tablit w/Kindle and Nook apps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
I have one request while I am gone. Please be nice to the newbies... the ones that just purchased their EZ Reader or Mentor. Welcome them to post, try to help them, make them feel great about joining our merry little band!! The strength of this dedicated forum is not me... it is all the experts on here!! The Astak Forum can do very nicely without Robertb... for it is all of you and your advice and opinions that have made this remarkable!!
I think most of us like to play nice, but I reserve the right to refer to spammers as "slug suckers," and suggest they may be guilty of littering and creating a nuisance.

I won't even mumble trose epithets under my breath. But I will refrain from posting newly invented silly words, unless I'm feeling rather frobish and imputiant.

Last edited by Poppa1956; 07-09-2010 at 02:45 AM. Reason: -=snick=- -=snick=- "imputiant" what's THAT supposed to mean?
Poppa1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:20 PM   #19
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Take care of yourself Robert, and we look forward to seeing you when you're back!
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote