Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-03-2009, 12:28 AM   #76
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
It took me a while to catch on, too. They keep mentioning little tidbits here and there (and actually acknowledging the relationship). Yuppers - he's her daddy dear!
I'm sorry about that, shoud've made it clearer...to me it's so obvious! I mentioned it in my introduction thread, thinking it was enough, but now I know there is no way we can read everything posted on MR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
NO! You still aren't old enough.

Marc, SHOO! (grabs broom)
I could show you (fake, ahem) ID... would that be enough? Please, let me take just one sip! I just want to have a taste! Say yes, say yes, say yes!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:53 AM   #77
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
I could show you (fake, ahem) ID... would that be enough? Please, let me take just one sip! I just want to have a taste! Say yes, say yes, say yes!
There is a childrens' version. We seriously dilute it to a practically homeopathic extent, with a 99:1 ethanol:ZCD ratio, to alleviate some of the more extreme effects.

...but, I don't get it? You're over 18, right? What's the problem?

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2009, 07:21 AM   #78
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
There is a childrens' version. We seriously dilute it to a practically homeopathic extent, with a 99:1 ethanol:ZCD ratio, to alleviate some of the more extreme effects.

...but, I don't get it? You're over 18, right? What's the problem?

Cheers,
Marc
Nobody is old enough to have a ZCD. Life is complicated enough not to deal with such disastrous side effects. Say, is there a place on earth this stuff is legal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
look at that, yvan, your daughter has been adopted by dg !!
I just hope DG has deep enough pockets, VCat loves travelling.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:22 AM   #79
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Nobody is old enough to have a ZCD. Life is complicated enough not to deal with such disastrous side effects. Say, is there a place on earth this stuff is legal?

Yeah, as if I go anywhere these days! Pay up dad!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:45 AM   #80
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Nobody is old enough to have a ZCD.
It's all relative. (What with the time dimensional effects, you could be your own relative. Verencat could be your mother. Guess who's getting sent to their room now?)

Quote:
Life is complicated enough not to deal with such disastrous side effects.
I figure life is like a nice, summer beach swell - a lovely, mad chaos of wash and wave that'll uplift you bodily and drive you with it in a rush of uncontrolled exhilaration, but will also just as soon pile-drive you neck first into the sand and then drown you. It's all a rich tapestry - don't spill your drink on it.

Quote:
Say, is there a place on earth this stuff is legal?
Oh, earth...so you're going to get all jurisdictional on me now, are you?

Quote:
On the midnight train Jack whispers in my ear that to travel you just need dharma and a bum to sit on. 'Course, Jack's a crazy drunk, and I don't stand by no sitting on homeless folk, so I just nod my head and go back to sleep, and dream it's all a dream of someone else's.

Sane, sated, serene & clothed,
Marc
Advert
Old 06-03-2009, 08:55 AM   #81
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Sane, sated, serene & clothed,
Marc
In other words, you're not yourself today?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:41 AM   #82
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
In other words, you're not yourself today?
Just a wilfully obscure reference to Ginsberg's Howl, self-parody from one of the more mediocre minds of my generation.

'Course I might not be myself tomorrow - it's worth a shot. Who shall I be?

Cheers
Marc (going to bed now)
Old 06-03-2009, 12:12 PM   #83
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
yeah DG I did the whole earlier this week or late last week as well. I'm not sure how they slipped that by us.
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote