Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-08-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
ZoFo
Zofo
ZoFo began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-700
Greeting's

Hi Guys,…..just wanted to say hi to all, and look forward in being part of mobileread group, I’ve been browsing through here now for a few weeks, ever since I discovered the place searching for books to enjoy on my new prs-700,of which I have read many of your comments on. Im enjoying it very much and think it’s a wonderful invention. It’s so cool to be able to have such a large selection of books in a device like that and be able to read what I feel like reading at the time. Ive been working with acrobat pro 8 and calibre‘s latest version to get some of my books into the reader.
I like to read lots of philosophy’s, religious histories, mythology, evolution, and genetics’, so if you know of some good tiles I would love to check them out, knowledge is a wonderful thing and our technologies of today offer so many ways to bring it to us that I can’t help but be amazed at how much there is to be learned.
Have a great day , and hope to talk again soon,…….ZoFo

Last edited by ZoFo; 04-08-2009 at 02:55 PM.
ZoFo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:12 PM   #2
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Welcome to MobileRead, ZoFo!

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2009, 03:25 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ZoFo and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:00 AM   #4
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Hi ZoFo and welcome!

Glad to hear you're enjoying your new reader. I love reading on mine too!
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote