Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 01-27-2004, 01:09 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
ICE Book Reader Pro

Download Trial here.

My accident I stumbled over this one today. I am surprised I didn't know about it before. If you don't like to install Microsoft Reader to read .lit books, this might be your deal as well!

ICE Book Reader Professional is an e-book reader which includes native support for .LIT and .CHM files (it does not utilize any Microsoft Reader or Microsoft HELP components).

It can also read TXT, HTML, XML, RTF, Microsoft Word documents, PALM books (.PDB and .PRC), Microsoft Reader Books (.LIT), Microsoft HELP files (.CHM) and FictionBook files (all versions) (.FB2, .XML).

In addition, you can use it to convert between the various file formats: TXT-HTML, HTML-TXT, TXT-DOC, DOC-TXT, PDB-TXT, LIT-TXT, FB2-TXT etc. with codepage conversion.

To make reading on the screen more pleasant to your eyes, ICE Book Reader offers these techniques:
  • Ultra smooth text scrolling. The precise control of scrolling speed.
  • Automatically adjustable scrolling speed.
  • Full text antialiasing.
  • Super scrolling with subpixel precision.
  • Wave scrolling (scrolling without moving text).
  • Different color first letters and headings.
  • Fuzzy logic text format recognition.
  • Automatic layout and original formatting modes.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 02:54 PM   #2
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
Hey,

What platform is this for?
Zire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-27-2004, 04:02 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oups forgot to mention it... M$ Windows heh
Old 01-28-2004, 10:31 AM   #4
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
Hey thought it was for palm I was going to be like wow...what is your launcher of choice Alex? I have my reasons for using Mega Launcher but just wanted to know what others use.
Zire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 11:25 AM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Heh I am still using ML 3.something, because I figured my old Clie (760CD) is too slow for all the latest launchers.
Advert