Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-01-2013, 11:41 AM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
How can I be cool like you guys?

How do I get my photo up there with my messages? And have one of those tag lines. (I've got a good one.) (And I've got to start self-promoting too. My short story is #819,235 in Amazon's ranking. (I want to get it up into the #700,000s.)) Thanks!
Bear
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:48 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moved to the "Feedback" forum.

Click "User CP" on the blue bar near the top of the screen to go to your Control Panel. Select "Edit Avatar" to add a picture, and "Edit Signature" to create a signature. Note that you need to have been a member a certain amount of time before you can create a signature.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:00 PM   #3
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'd say they have a few days to wait until they can do the signature thing. Enough posts though.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:25 PM   #4
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
And note that some of us prefer to browse with disabled signatures, so no matter how smart yours is, I won't see it
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:26 PM   #5
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

thanks

Thanks for the information, Harry. I will check it out. Bear
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Moved to the "Feedback" forum.

Click "User CP" on the blue bar near the top of the screen to go to your Control Panel. Select "Edit Avatar" to add a picture, and "Edit Signature" to create a signature. Note that you need to have been a member a certain amount of time before you can create a signature.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:26 PM   #6
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell

thanks

Thanks Home. Thanks a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I'd say they have a few days to wait until they can do the signature thing. Enough posts though.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #7
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell

smart?

I didn't say it was smart. I said it was good. (And I don't even really know what a signature is yet, so I don't think you have to worry about missing out on anything!) And what was that post in the other forum (about searching for the answer before asking the question). Like some kind of koan or something. Pretty deep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
And note that some of us prefer to browse with disabled signatures, so no matter how smart yours is, I won't see it