Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 08-05-2010, 02:55 AM   #1
901hw
Connoisseur
901hw knows what time it is901hw knows what time it is901hw knows what time it is901hw knows what time it is901hw knows what time it is901hw knows what time it is901hw knows what time it is901hw knows what time it is901hw knows what time it is901hw knows what time it is901hw knows what time it is

Device: Trekstor Pyrus Mini, PB Touch Lux 2, Onxy Boox C67ML (maybe))
Looking for wifi/3g + touchscreen in 5"/6"

Hi

I have been looking around at all kinds of different ebook readers and reading lots of reviews but cant seem to find what I want.
What I would like: very good pdf viewer with ability to annotate and highlight (doesnt have to be comfortable), wifi and/or 3G with a browser (not in US), and preferably a touchscreen and all this in 5" or 6".
I have 2 favourites which I wish were combined!
The new Amazon Kindle 3g+wifi and the Hanvon Wisereader 526. The former has excellent wifi,3g and pdf sounds good however no touchscreen. The latter has an excellent touchscreen and drawing, notetaking capabilities but no wifi/3g.

So is there any alternative for me? Or do you think that maybe in a year amazon would come out with a kindle with touchscreen in this size? I wouldnt mind paying more to get both features.

Thanks for your help

p.s. I dont need epub so kindle would be ok. I almost only read pdf books.
901hw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:07 AM   #2
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
The Onyx Boox sounds what you might like. It's 6", has a wacom touch screen and Wifi, and from what I've heard, a good PDF reader.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote