Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 03-01-2018, 02:21 AM   #496
Leonatus
Fanatic
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I had a quick look at the debug log. I don't see any sign of fetching the annotations. It looks like just the jobs run at connection time.
Does that mean that it hasn't the air that the plugin is active? But how comes that in one case the annotations are beeing fetched?

Edit: No, it's my fault; at running calibre in debug mode, I had forgotten to run the plugin as well. I'll repeat it. - sorry!

Last edited by Leonatus; 03-01-2018 at 02:23 AM.
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2018, 12:59 AM   #497
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonatus View Post
Does that mean that it hasn't the air that the plugin is active? But how comes that in one case the annotations are beeing fetched?

Edit: No, it's my fault; at running calibre in debug mode, I had forgotten to run the plugin as well. I'll repeat it. - sorry!
I've looked at the logs, and the missing debug entries isn't your fault. I completely forgot that this plugin has an option to turn on debugging.

The option is on the plugins configuration dialog. Enable it and restart calibre in debug mode will should do it.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 04:49 AM   #498
Leonatus
Fanatic
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
PM has been sent.
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote