Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-05-2016, 12:37 AM   #31
Michael.A.H
Enthusiast
Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
hello
i checked some 8inch devices , and only pocketbook inkpad and booken cybook ocean were good , the price was reasonable , so i looked youtube to see if i can find any reviews , i find a review for booken , but i could not find a good review about pocketbook inkpad , i would like to know if anyone has used either of these devices , and what do you think ? which one should i choose and why ??
and on which one is these devices is it possible to install koreader , and is it necessary ?
thanks .

Last edited by Michael.A.H; 07-05-2016 at 12:42 AM.
Michael.A.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 05:32 AM   #32
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael.A.H View Post
hello
i checked some 8inch devices , and only pocketbook inkpad and booken cybook ocean were good , the price was reasonable , so i looked youtube to see if i can find any reviews , i find a review for booken , but i could not find a good review about pocketbook inkpad , i would like to know if anyone has used either of these devices , and what do you think ? which one should i choose and why ??
and on which one is these devices is it possible to install koreader , and is it necessary ?
thanks .
I would not go with Bookeen from what I've read about them.

I did see a video review (don't have the link) comparing the Inkpad to the H2O and the Inkpad did look good in the review.

But, there is a 7.8" Kobo Reader due out later this year (so we think) and you might want to wait for it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2016, 05:44 AM   #33
Michael.A.H
Enthusiast
Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I would not go with Bookeen from what I've read about them.

I did see a video review (don't have the link) comparing the Inkpad to the H2O and the Inkpad did look good in the review.

But, there is a 7.8" Kobo Reader due out later this year (so we think) and you might want to wait for it.
yes , i have seen that video too , he was a german , and during the video he said that he liked kobo better than pocketbook , and he mentioned contrast and thatkobo had a whiter background ...
Michael.A.H is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon kindle paperwhite, cybook ocean, kobo aura h2o, pocketbook sense, sony prs t3