Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-08-2018, 03:29 PM   #46
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post
Well they apparently switched them back with iOS 12.0.1 which was released today. I am installing it on one of my iPads now. After it installs, I'll let you know if the update does restore the keys to their former locations.

ETA: Apple indeed switched the "123" and Emoji keys on the iPad keyboard back to where they were prior to iOS 12.
Whew good. It was wrecking havoc with my muscle memory.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote